You guys need to stop worrying, it does not matter how many sexual partners you have. It is completely natural, it may even be genetics. I've been with 30 guys and mines is still intact

Well you can always do anal. I would bet your husband would love that even more.

Yea I agree too. It's sexy and who wants it to look like a little girls. Bigger lips below is sexy so I don't get why women would want them smaller.

I like big labia lips. I have hunk most guys do. Just look at porn.

99 percent of men like bigger lips.

It's sexier than all the smaller lips so be proud.

Surgery seriously?? what is wrong with people... Dont get surgery, love yourself for who you are! i know alot of people, myself included who actually like bigger lips.. dont maim yourself because of some unwarranted insecurity..

For those women concerned about the appearance of their labia, I have to say it's just esthetics and it's possible some guys wont' like it but it's not a condition or anything else. It's like breasts some guys love them big, some guys love them small, and some like them in between. My wife has large labia, and was very self-conscious when we first started dating. I had never been with someone with large labia before, but let's be honest I'm a guy and I was getting in her pants, who am I to complain. What I did find is that, I very quickly became of huge fan of how they looked and felt and how much more I enjoyed giving oral to her. After a year of being together, if we hadn't stayed together and I was still dating, I think I would feel a little disappointed with another woman who didn't have large labia. That's not fair I know, but it's just one of those things that for me, makes her sexier and more desirable that any before her. So although I won't fault you for being self-conscious I would say try and be proud of those large lips, my guess is the guy lucky enough to get to experience them will be a new found fan of your special appearance.

My gf iz having big labia minora..i hv so many sexual doubt about that..is there any issue regarding her virginity? if she had done sex with other b4 mi, is that thing made any effect on her labia minora? Plz giv mi satisfiable answer 4 me...

The correct terminology for this is "meat curtains."