I agree with you.... But if there is reason to belive that there is a health problem, see a gynecologist, If you have no pain there, no terrible itching,... And keep yourself Clean.... You ladies with more down there are very sexy.....

well my p***y is all streched out from f*****g everybody. the more sex i had the bigger my p***y got. i loved my big ass p***y, wouldnt change it for anything

Did the oils autally work?

Lies. Speaking for men like it's true
Uhh no.

Hi
I read your plight. I feel it for you because I feel it for myself. I literally HATE my vagina because it is stretch and ugly....ok....i dont know what other vaginas really look like except a child's but honestly i wish mine was different. However, i think WE ladies, get it in our heads that our vagina must be perfect. NOT at all. Matter of fact, only today, a close male friend who i share intimate moments without sex with told me that a friend told him once that if a girl comes to him with a nice pretty perfect vagina, he would get turned off. The uglier one is the more he is turned on. I wish that was the case with all men LOL. I am always told that my "long" lips are sexy and that there is no problem with my vagina. Well i dont share that same feelings but if my gynaecologist and my male companion/s do not think it is a problem i guess it is all in my head.
I believe we have to learn to love ourselves as we are. However we may think we would have acquired such "long" lips, its ours still. And we have to love it before any man can. So i encourage you to love yourself. Tell yourself that you are "sexy in your own way". Who likes it good for them,. who dont, too bad.

Hope you feel better about yourself and stop "tucking" like I do lol. I do tuck it in, especially when i am around my companion/ But ......you are not alone. Am with you.

hi :) i have read all the post about the labia enlargement. I am 22yrs old now, just like the other girls, i am also feeling ashamed because mine is getting larger, i am afraid of what would be my boyfriend's reaction if he can see my vagina is not like as fresh as a child... its been a half year and we had a sex two-three times a months but he still wasn't able to really see mine LOL :)... before he can see what he entering in, is there a home remedies to tightin my labia minora?? thanks..

Hey it's normal.. I am a guy and when my girl took me inside for the first time, she didn't bleed much. The first time when I stroked hard, she started bleeding and it was continuous and scary.. we rushed to the doctor and the doctor informed that the hymen was ruptured and gave some medicines...

I wanted to fix my vaginal lips 2years before...because i know sex is a important to human life. And my aunt said about myotaut. I bought and I used for a week.. Yeah it definately works... Not only my vagina became tighter but also my vaginal flaps also became smaller too.

what is myotaut

I know how you feel, im 18 and have a large Labia. I am too anxious and terrified to ever go to a gynaecologist I have never ever went before. I've always had a large labia since being a kid and its always been a problem and grew bigger, i Really hate it but the thought of someone taking the piss out of me cause of it stops me going to a doctor to speak about it. An ex boyfriend even said hurtful things aboit it resulting in me trying my best not to let anyone see it (avoiding oral sex) and me rarely getting intimate. I hear people at my coliege talk bad of large labia and it feels so inferior, and angers me that it's something I cannot control.. it's also irritating when wearing underwear, jeans and tight clothing etc I will never go swimming cause of the paranoia of someone seeing it's shape in a bathing suit. Anyone have advice?

You can get a different and stronger orgasm by your husband stimulating the g-spot. Easy once you know how.

I agree with this post and have something to add from me personally as a guy:
Quite honestly my Penis is above average in length and girth. One thing I have noticed that women with longer labia minora gives my Penns some extra lubrication on the way in to where I can go all the way in with one fluid motion not being painful to me or her. Women that I've had sex with that had very little to barely no labia minora I noticed when it came to sex with them no matter how wet they where I would need lube. Ithe would take quite a few strokes of going in and out to finally make it alol the way in. During these strokes each time on the way in it would come to a point where it would be painful for me and her and pretty much couldn't push no further in and would have to pull out when not using lube and each time I could go a little further in because my Penis would be more lubricated from her natural wetness from being in her and what ever labia minora she may have had. I hope this information might help in some way. Me personally when it comes to sex enjoy longer labia minora as a guy. Hope this gives the women about reduction and such from a man's perspective which I don't know if it the same in all cases. But if you have physical problems because of length I would definitely see your gynecologist and tell them about it and come up with a way of preventing the physical issues.

Labia Majora is not the lips. Men should not comment on things they are not educated on. It perpetuates the misogyny that makes us uncomfortable about the things between our "lips" in the first place.

Then what IS your definition of the word LABIA?

spot on mate