Always go pee before sex

Okay, so I'm 16 and my boyfriend and I of one year had sex finally. Well my first time didn't hurt at all. It actually felt really good. We have sex about once every weekend. He is pretty big. My Lanka is pretty loose too and it doesn't affect sex at all but I still feel weird about it. He hasn't said anything about it but what do you guys think?

I totally agree with you. I came on this site because my girlfriend has larger lips than previous girls that i was with. To me i find it ok but she has problem there because she has no feeling on her lips when we have oral intercourse. I actually like it because it actually gives me more pleasure. Im not being a pervert im just saying there's nothing wrong with having them that way. Agree?

I'm going through the exact same thing it sticks out and just walking around it itches and irritates me sooooo much :(((( please gynaecologist help !

I dated a women for five years who had enlarged labia I prefer it so now, any other way to me is extremely boring . we broke up for about a year and are now having intercourse again. In that year I slept with a women who's vagina was completely opposite . it was in a sense hidden and bland now that we're back having intercourse I've noticed her labia is more pleasurable because it strokes my penis during intercourse, I prefer large labia.

Ok well ur an a-hole because it can be stretched after. I analyze my vagina and labia every damn day. I have had my right one stick out a lot since I was young. Just now though after having a lot of rough sex, my left one is swollen, thus making it kind of bigger, and sagging down. I hope it goes back to normal tomorrow gaha. Obviously it's a thing if this many girls are searching it

You shouldn't avoid the gynecologist, especially if it's causing you irrigation (trust me that your gynecologist has seen this before, it's very common) and if that's of the case irritation most insurance would cover the surgery and not consider it cosmetic. Also, as you described about your boyfriend curious about stretching it, some guys are actually turned on by a stretched labia (I am), so for you self conscious ladies, don't be embarrassed. The right guy will love you for who you are, not what your lady parts look like.

Sorry about the typos, auto correct isn't working in my favor today.

Ladies your lips are like rose petals. I have longer lips and I felt insecure about the looks of them until I became a nude exotic dancer. & most men are totally into it. ( saying they would love to eat it & suck on them like the usual male) One man actually wanted to pay me $1,500 just to let him eat me out; (I didn't go through with it.) I'm not a prostitute; I'm an entertainer. & also the men that I have had relations with say my p***y is tight and they can feel all of me. So also, no effect on tightness or looseness; just cushion for the pushing

Personally,... I Love to see inner lips that are long and extend below the outer ones. It is very sexy looking, Also it makes for exciting oral. I like sucking on those long lips. If your BF doesn't like them.... dump him.

i

I'm with you pal,... I love women with inner lips that show, the longer the better. As long as they don't cause her a lot of irritation, they turn me on....

You sound like My kind of woman.... Rose petals are nice.... I'm glad you're proud of your long lips.

I don't know why any of you would be worried about the length of these wonderful parts of your body... Some men are total jerks, and try to shame their women... A real man loves you as you are... And,... Long lips are sexy....

I think it's sexy as hell.... I love women with lips that hang down.... As long as you don't have pain or other physical Problems,... Enjoy them,... They can add a lot of pleasure for your Man.....

Oh,.... Yeah .... I agree 100 %..... But it seems a bit odd that she doesn;t get pleasure from your oral loving of them.... I envy you the pleasure that you get, and would wish the same for her....