I kind of having the same situation

I and my gf were excited and i rubbed my penis on her vagina and then when i was about to come i brought my hand in between(my semen was on my hand and nothing fell on her vagina)......what are the chances that she is pregnant......

i had touched my penis to my girl friends vagina but i did not ejaculated the semen but it was a transperent liquid it came out when i just touched my penis to her vagina and then i just washed it from her vagina. so will she get pregnant or not .please say me urgently i m worried  

Can someone answer this please. Me and my GF were playing around and i precum and it when throught my underwear and pants not much that you could see it but enough to tell that there was something wet there. I did touch it and kind of rub it of on my pants and finger her. so.. could there be a chance that she gets pregnant from that?? And it happen another time but this time i actually touch it from the inside of my underwear and finger her could there be a chance that she gets pregnant from that??

no its not possible for her to get pregnant stop worrying

can anybody tell me..if girl never had a sex and boy sprems touches the girl vegina does she gets pregnant

oh sh*t dude if it can and i said IF IT CAN make her pregnant good luck with that :)

So yeah similar, my bf and i were making out and i bent over and he stuck his penis in my ass. We had no condom. Buthis penis accidentally slipped and rubbed a little bit against my vagina like, grazing it sorta. It didnt go into my vagina at all,but he was kinda wet, not legit cum and i was really wet. Will i get pregnant??

Obviously not.. because till that time all the sperm cells must have been dead because they can't survive outside for a span of what you have explained !

me an my boyfriend were messing around an he was wet an so was I , he rubbed the tip in my vagina but didnt enter me . can I be pregnant ? im really scared .

don't worry about it precum doesn't contain any sperms. The whitish liquid are sperms and clear one is the nutration. So precum can't make a girl pregnant

impossible TO GET PRGNNANT

Ive had the same sorta problem, basically my girlfriend made me pre cum and i wiped it off with my fingers then my fingers were dry cause i wiped it and she gave me oral then she swallowed, after that i fingered her. She's coming on for her period soon and we cant tell if she's pregnant cause the symptoms are very much the same! I need help please!

Can you get pregnant if you just slide the penis against the vagina when he pre cums. But doesnt stick it in?

Highly unlikely you shouldnt worry