No just chill is the menstruation cycle day is 12-15

Write your reply here...I don't think so,, the cum suppose to enter inside her vagina

I and my gf was testing how to have sex. I just touched a vagina with my penis. N took it off. I didn't penetrate . and the next day she got periods. Will she get pregnant?

What if she was jerking off my penis and a transparent fluid touched her and then when it dried she touched her vagina will she get pregnant

Hi guy i want to feel my gf Virginia with my penis so before i went to pee washed it with soap n i had nt masturbated from 2 day whn i touched her i think my penis went very little inside n her ovulation had got done 4 days back i just touched her for a will may be 2 mins to 5 mins n i dont thing i had percum will touching her are their chances of her getting pregnant n i m also on testosterone increasing tablets (zma) pls help me out need a serious help

yh she can

Hey i read ur comment and i was wondering if i can still get pregnant if he went in for a little and he precums ?!?!

For a little i mean like not even a minute

Me and my boyfriend we having sex and he inserted his penis without a condom on we were having sex for about 3 minutes or something it wasn't that long untill he thengot up and put a condom on can I fall pregnant from that ?

Me and my boyfriend we having sex and he inserted his penis without a condom on we were having sex for about 3 minutes or something it wasn't that long untill he thengot up and put a condom on can I fall pregnant from that ? It was the first time I had sex and my period hasn't come it's been over three weeks could I be pregnant ?

So r u pregnant

So r u pregnant ?

This doesn't happen with gays I'll tell you that much lmao
But seriously girls, if you're that worried just talk to your parents. Believe it or not they're expecting you to eventually be in coitus and will have advice far more useful than what you'd find from strangers on the Internet (of course I know I count as one of those). Just be safe ladies and men? WRAP THAT sh*t- You don't have to carry that once you f**k up so think about your lady before yourself.

Same situatuon..could you guide plz

same situation pls help.