even i have this sort of problem my bf slided his penis on my vagnia he was pre cuming n i was totally wet will i be pregnant

I know same here and I'm only 14 I'm really scared

Hi my gf and I were camping and we got a little carried away I never went in all the way but I did get in maybe a quarter of an inch in.. I had pre cumb on me but I never ejaculated... I had not ejaculated in the past 24 hours and have peed multiple times can this cause pregnancy need to know asap please kinda nervous

YOU HAVE A 50% YES and a 50% NO you need to get a 2 PK of EPT you need rush down to your Wal-Mart store a 2 PK price is $8.00 + tax this way you will know if you are Are NOT PREGNANT if you are PREGNANT please keep the child it my be the one that can save the WORLD from going to HELL I can see that you are a good girl and IDD be happy if I was you DAD just keep being a good girl with understanding LOVE tray to have a nice day and good luck I will send you and yours a :-) face

MY BE ARE MYBE NOT

Did she get pregnant ...?? Reply

Before 2 days me and my boyfriend had romance..he rubbed his penis n finger in My vagina.n after having that after 10mins i washed my vagina..but after the next day onwards im suffering from body pains n feeling illnes...by doing like this ..is there any chance to get pregnancy..please help me

Help! im a virgin and my boyfriend and i Did some sexual things. My period ended yesterday and so today he put the tip of his penis in my vagIna and he didnt cum in me but he was wet a little. When he was going to cum he put it away... but can i be pregnant even though he didnt penatrate all the way and he was a little wet?

I am recently married and I had sex with my husband on June 1 and I had to get periods for June 14 but they did not come still....am I pregnant?

Reply please I am worried

Me and my girlfriend were in bed together and I rubbed my Penis on her bean at the top , is there any chance the cum can follow into her eggs and get her pregnant I am 15? Please help

No bro you're good

My gf just touvhed her outer vaginal opening but my penis was wrapped inside its cover....so is there a chnce of getting her pregnant??after that i jst moved aside nd went washroom coz u was about to cum..i did it in washroom nd after washing hands i fingere her again...can both the situtaion may result her to be pregnant??pls suggest

No. If you wore a cover I presume your referring to a condom; you can't get her pregnant. Just so you know pre-cum is worse. But if you wore a rubber and pulled out and did your dirty work else where you and her should be just fine.

Well yes cum can "swim" but if you didn't actually cum your alright. Although you should know pre-cum is a lot worse, however cum of any kind only lives up to three days. If she took a shower that night and washed herself or the next night then your alright. But, instead of having to worry. Either wear a condom or don't get close. Either way it will make it to where your not a young father.