cbd! it really works. I switched from thc to cbd only (there are a few site out there that sell 99% cbd isolates online and ship nationwode) and within a couple days all of the withdrawal symptoms completely subsided and I'm sleeping better than I ever did (other than thc obviously) but best of all I feel so much better clear headed, no anxiety, mood swings, or insomnia. I just feel relaxed and "normal". I always feel like my mind is working overtime and can not turn it off. I more than likely have adhd. the only reason I feel like I'm a somewhat successful programmer is that it's easy for me to hyper focus on programming/math/problem solving, but can not concentrate on anything that's not engaging for me like writing and reading anything that not captovating/exciting. I've dealt with insomnia most of my life which was the only reason I started using thc regularly. to me I feel like I finally found a real medication that works (ive gone tbroigh several with my doctor for anxiety and insomnia) without the risks of addiction or withdrawal. I've yet to find any literature with anything bad to say about cbd it's even been shown to be well tolerated at super high doses(1500mg) chronically without any major or noticeable withdrawal symptoms once stopped. if you are desperate like I was please try switching to cbd as a temporary or permanent replacement

Melatonin for 2 weeks. :) research though,

Poes true

Did you beat it? My husband and I quit 5 days ago... And we are miserable

Men’s are in high school and I can barely sleep when I’m dead tired...

buy some l-theanine tablets. great natural de stress tablet, it worked for me i take one a night to chill me out since quitiing and odd glass red wine but im not really an alcohol person. i quit for a month then got some as believed helped me to relax and sleep but all it did was give me munchies and take me longer to get to sleep so sacked it off and realised dont need it at all. ive loved the weight loss ive had too since quitting and once got past first couple weeks i found i had a much better sleep than when smoked it :)

I’ve been smoking weed regularly for the past year and a half. A joint before going to sleep which isn’t considered to be alot. Its been two days since I made a desicion to quit it, worst two days ever, memories flowing in my head and they’re mostly bad moments where I made a wrong choice, weed is bad, my productivity decreased like crazy, empty headed, and Im only 22. Peak of my life
I hope this passes easy as Im determined not to come back to it, I wish the same for anyone else
Should I consider seeing a doctor?

Hey guys I stop smoking over a week ago and I still cant sleep it's get worse I just lay her for hours I mit get a hour then I'm awake again what should I do. Don't ever think about a bong this is starting the kill me I'm getting anger and anger

Gotta shut your mind off dude.. My trick is to just to focus on thinking about a black wall!! your staring at a black wall.. very boring.. just a wall.. if you catch yourself thinking about anything else, go immediately back to the wall.. the wall... just a wall... just a black wall.... so boring you eventually fall asleep!!!!! works for me...

I'm currently on day 5 of being on the wagon :) I gotta take a break to pass a piss test for a new job I just interviewed for.. I've smoked very very heavily for 16 years and this is only the 4th time that I've ever gone more than 2 days without smoking.. I have a ritual process that I go through so I don't go crazy, lol... it involves a lot of eating, binge watching tv shows and whippets :D ... I feel so satiated when I stuff myself with food that I don't think about weed... and binge watching also distracts me.. the whippets satiates my need for that high without being on anyone's drug detection kit :)

For anyone interested in my 7 step quick cleansing system I have one that worked for me after 10 days... I passed after 10 days sober using this method...

1. Quit smoking ....obviously, lol
2. For as long as possible, eat lean (no fat) foods and workout like crazy!!!
3. During this time take Niacin tablets and Cranberry extract pills
4. Three days before test start eating as much fatty foods as possible
5. Day before test, take Creatine supplements and Vitamin B pills
6. Day of test, drink lots of water, PISS BEFORE YOU GO
7. At the test, give them only mid stream piss, not beginning of stream

So the Niacin and Cranberry will clean out your system a bit... eating sh*t tons of fatty food after being on a diet will rebound your weight and you'll put on a layer of "clean" fat to hide the tainted.. lots of water will dilute your sample but if its too dilute they will reject it.. so the creatine brings the specific gravity back up to normal and the vit b will keep your pee yellow even after its diluted.. obviously the first piss of the morning is most concentrated,, as is the very first bit of every piss.. don't give them this...
This honestly worked for me and I'm a heavy heavy smoker and very overweight at 260lbs.. obviously doing step 1 for as long as possible is the best way to improve your chances.. but this system should work for anyone.

Same thing. Smoked nightly for 9 uears and have now gone 32 days clean. Dieting, exercising, lost 18 lbs but can not sleep. Stare at clock until 2:30 then up all night off n on until 6:30. Exhausted all day but wide awake all night. Hoping this ends soon but it is taling forever.

I have smoked weed nearly all of my life, before starting smoking weed I could sleep fine but after smoking weed for so long now sleeping is near enough impossible without weed. I’ve been trying to sort this out for over 7 years now, I have now actually quit smoking weed and have not slept for days now. Sleeping tablets dont work, nothing works, not even exercising, when I was smoking weed I needed 3 fat joints one after the other just to get to sleep and no the weed was not sh*t, I always got banging stuff anyway when you need 3 joints one after the other how the f**k can you get to sleep without it. Litarely weed is the only thing that would help me sleep, but I have quit now and never going back, weed will ruin your life, it ruined my life and being able to sleep, stay strong mate you will get there.

The misery will pass, you have to stay busy always doing something, if you don’t keep moving you will never quit, it’s very bloody hard, people say it’s not addictive but it is addictive in your mind. People have no clue how hard it is they jus say... it’s only weed it’s not addictive... hahaha then why can we all not sleep.

I smoke heavily for 28 years, i have given up weed for 4 months, the cravings have gone but ive not a had a good nights sleep for 4 months. I have the worst nightmares you could ever imagine. The worst nightmares are when i can't breath and feel like im really dying. In these dreams i ask people to get me an ambulance because im close to death. I get about 3 hrs of sleep then after the nightmares it takes me a goid 2 hrs to get my head straight again. I then sleep for 2 hours then i go to work. Im thinking about starting smoking weed again just to get a good nights sleep. Im going through hell.

Melatonin worked for me, but I;m not a doctor.

Same here. Smoked pretty much every day for 35 years. (extremely high THC weed). Quit 3 days ago. No sleep for the last 2 nights. I make sure to lie down at my regular sleep time for at least 8 hours with eyes closed. This helps with being tired the next day. Last time I quit I slept fine, the time before that I didn't sleep for 3 weeks. The quicker you get the THC out of your system the better you will feel and get to sleep again. I do a shot of apple cider vinegar in the morning, take a vitamin B pill (vitamin B acts as a "vein" scrubber in addition to turning your pee yellow), drink cranberry juice all day long instead of water, and avoid sugar. You may put honey in the apple cider vinegar if it helps the taste. I use 100% cranberry juice and dilute it with water. Most people like some honey in the ACV & the 100% diluted cranberry juice (the diluted cranberry is very tart), then I do another shot of ACV before bed. I also take 2 Benadryl before I lie down. Benadryl is non-habit forming and does not increase your tolerance to it. I avoid vigorous exercise until I am able to fall asleep again because of the quick release of THC which triggers cravings for me as the THC is going back to into my blood quickly. The good news is once you get through the detox phase (no sleep phase) you will wake up out of the blue at your normal time. It's like you're wide awake. No tiredness, no hitting the snooze button, no lounging in bed for a while... I hope this helps.