I'm 13, I used to cum this transparent stuff, but now it's white when I masturbate really hard. I think I hit pubrity early as I am one of the tallest in my class, and I don't have armpit hair yet.

My body is ready.

mine is white and bubbly and im 14

Why do you do that stuff?

Hey guys!! I got a prob. Ytd i wen to my gf hse n i accidently insert my penis in my gf vagina a bit onli. Smt came out n not sure if is it sperm. Will she get pregnent?? Really worried

Yhu can cum on me ;)

dude i do the same but im only 12 and if i cum it oozzes out in like this white and clear stuff and its all bubbley is this normal ?

Yes, I'm 13 and it only just happened to me, and I know what you mean about Masturbating, but it only pours out for me as well, and for me it's sticky and yellow. 8-|

Really the first time i masturbated i was probably like 8 or 9 and i cummed? Is that normal?

I cant cum but i do get pre cum, so does this mean that i am close?

just came for the first time. felt AMAZING!!!

just came for the first tiem. felt AMAZING!!!! :))

I love f*****g

I am 17 and have cumed loads of times it feels so awesome. Yes it comes out white. Good tip if you abbot it on to your chest then rub it in feels so amazing!

Some people may find this gross but when I'm turned on I mean IM turned on and I squirt a lot! I just rub my cum all over me and eat it Mmm yum it's so good I'm so wet I'm gonna go squirt right now(;