thats sperm you just havent produced semen yet

i am 13 and can cum so soon have fun!!!

Thanks that was useful because I'm watching these sex videos for tips when I'm ready tonight to have sex with my bf and I didn't know wat cum was! Now I no thanks alot dude!

i am 13 too and it is white and it tickles when you cum and also it feels like you're going to pee but it comes out as cum but like what you guys say there is no energy well is say there is because mine comes shooting out . you're welcome 14anonymous

WTF?! SAY WHAT?!

This stuff is nasty,

No your ok.Just keep doing what your doing.

Im 12 and i hit puberty early so yes uf i dint masturbate my hormones will act up. What usually happens on the first time you wont feel it but the third or fourth time it should start coming put in drops that shoot out like a water gun out of water. The clear liquid might be it but i have heard of people having to pee while masturbating i know it sounds very weird. You should also squeeze your "balls" i dont know any other way to say it but yeah. It gets the sperm flowing from your testicles. I know its weird to get advice on masturbating from a 12 year old but yeah

I think it was great you wrote what most guys are shy to ask you m

y hero me because I wonder the same as you :-|:-@:-|

Yeah dude that's cum it is like clear or yellowish and it sticks but when u muture your sperm increases and is more Hopefully that answers ur question

I'm 14 and for me it's whitish clear when I cum, and my whole waist feels sort of tingely. Is dribbles out just a bit to slow to squirt And get distance.

hi i like want u hve say bt i would to say u smethng is sex impotant in our life?

f**k yes hgl

girls can cum too

Dude, from 6 to 16, if it's clear it's called pre-cum or your body is still makeing normal cumin.