ive pre cummed but im not doing it anymore

i have pubic hair and facial hair and i am 13 and i have masterbated and sticky clear fluid comes out so that is pre-cum right. Also should i have my gf do it for me. ;-)

when i masturbate it feels like its  about to blow up but knothing comes out?  when is the age to cum?

I'm 13 and I think I can only shoot out pre cum beacuse after clear sticky stuff comes out my dock becomes soft again what dose that mean

same here. im 13 and i watch this video to masturbate but when i ejaculate a clear fluid comes out what is it.

I have no question i waz watching and if you have never mastuurbated before den hurry cuz it dnt hurt at all it feels super gud

oh and also im 11 and when i did it i think its because im tall cuz a white fluid came out my penis and im taller then everyone in my entire grade except one boy

the age to strat cuming is when your like 11 and 3 quarters going to 12 like maybe a mmonth before ur twelth birthday

hey im 13.. today, i masturbate. and then i eject a clear,bleachy liquid... its very small amount and it doesnt shoots out like in the movie.. is it sperm or precum?

Don't be afraid man that happend to me before does it sting when you touch the tip? And we're you ejaculating to hard? That is probably the case if you did hope this helps :D

It feels better if some else does it or you could have her give you a bj if you and her want to :D and if your comfortable with it

haha...same here first time I masturbated, I got sperm pouring out from the tip of the penis, and it wasn't even rushing and was dull movement, so I started thinking wtf is wrong??? I usually see porn stars having white-ass sperm jumping out of their big ass penises, and then I continued to do more, I know u get tired but thats the point! when the penis gets tired so much and u still go on...it takes time by the way...after probably 12 minutes of masturbation and u squeeze ur penis and use some oily products, or vaseline! then suddenly u will feel ur soul is about to rush out of ur body and ur breath stops for a second and suddenly POOW!!! sperm spreads all over the room...then u have to squeeze the tip of ur penis so every single sperm is out! IT FEELS GREAAAATTTTT!!!!!!! :'D cant get enough! blow jobs are even better believe it or not! uhhh ;)

Bro it's the same for me. I am also 14 and its like a slime for me too.

yes it is cum, and you are fine its just the way your penis works. some people shoot cum out and some people just kind of come out. it is perfecly normal, but im not a very reliabe source because ive never cummed but baced on research it is cum

not true because im 13 and i still dont cum