I'm very young and I wanna stick my fingers in my clit. But if I break my hymen my parents will be mad at me. What do I do?

If you think that breaking your hymen means that you lost your virginity, it does not. For someone to lose their virginity, they have to have sex like penis in vagina intercourse. Alot of girls even break their hymens by stretching, playing sports, doing splits, being active. Once again, breaking your hymen does not mean you lost your virginity. To lose your virginity, you have to have penis in vagina intercourse.

If you can your finger in your clit, you have a strange clit. I hope you mean vagina.
Destroying a hymen means nothing as far as I'm concerned. To me you have to have sex to lose your virginity but others do feel differently about that.

Stick your fingers in, you'll be fine, I promise. As the other answer said, to lose your virginity, you have to actually have intercourse. A lot of girls' hymns break from everyday things, riding a bike, sports, using tampons, you'll be ok!