i use those football shaped magents just dont keep them in XD

i've worked my way up to a water bottle OMG did it ever hurt the first time but now i use it regularly now and once i got it to dlide in and out i f**k myself with it pulling it all the way our and shoving i mean i shove it back in WOW does that feel good

Hey! Im a 15 and I use the travel size bottle you can get a walmarts.... Or a hairspray can... And my whole hand..... But i need help stretching my ass and p***y so i can fit one hand in each at the same time, and suggestions??? Also looking for something i can use for a vibrator ;)

What does this have to do with the question?

I'm gay what can I put up my ass

What about a pen

Omg, I was googleing why the freakout kid shoved a remote up his arse and I cam to this. I would have never thought about shoving something up my arse. I like girls. But I have to ask..... What does it feel like and how far do you go for the first time, My friend is gay I might send him a link to this post just reply to me I have my E-Mail set to notify me

DONT DO THIS! You Cant Get It OUT! After that you may need to go to ER!
Always put things that you can get them out easily. Also dont put banana at first ... ITS TOO BIG!
Also I suggest you not to do this. does not have a good ending. My ass is loose. Its capacity has increases due to penetration.
now i have some problems .

I just had a shower, Didn't have lube or anything, i'm 14, I took 2 markers and 1 pen in the shower the marker slipped in once I applied pressure It was sudden so I quickly took it out, Didn't hurt or anything but I thought my ass was too tight so I put my finger in it I felt something like grassy and soft then I went a little further I felt a little hard tip I don't know if it is waste or I don't know how deep to go so I just warshed up and got out, remember i'm 14 and haven't hit too deep puberty and my voice hasn't changed. I masturbated and my peni* grew and it tickled so much I had to stop and I let it go down for a min but it hurt, Is it because my skin got stretched out? All I know is It felt good. I am not gay but people kept saying the anal gay thing felt good and c**p. It don't please me I'd rather stick to my non gay self. NO HATIN AGAINST GAY PEOPLE HERE But I just choose to be non gay.

thank you Ilike that. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I'm gay and I use a broom handle or my bed post. I can get my fist up my ass butt I'm really tight. Any suggestions?

hi yes use an aerosole can or shampoo bottle feels great

Yes this is nice

Vegetables and fruits are great

Long narrow Cucumber, or a hard sausage