Just put the cucumber against your bed and press it against your butt hole, use the small end with lube and it will slide right in, but be careful not to push to far in. You'll know when to stop, your body will say OK that's it :)

Hi I'm a straight 17 year old male that loves anal, OK so I'm doing it right now, I use a house hold flashlight, and used to use the rubber things that are in the things you use to check blood pressure, i would push them in and air them up till I couldn't take it or wanted a different one cause that one felt to small, and the flashlights are same sizes just different weight, for riding and for as you could say dildoing, i actually can even go as big as a baseball bat, but if you do you better be wet in your ass or it will hurt like hell, and best lube for this is petroleum jelly, just make sure you are cleaned out inside (poop) also use a glove and fingers or even (if you can which I can't) maybe whole hand, but I know that the flashlights I use are called Mag lights

Thnx so much

I like you (I'm a girl don't worry) :)

i like to put crayola markers in there

OK but what happens when it gets stuck is other any way of getting it out by your self

Hi, I'm a 14 year old, and I LOVE the feeling of having things in my ars, and it gets me hard so fast.  I have been at this for about three days now and I have started useing  small hair brush and it feels great, but is there anything other then that, that is small but long I could use?

I to like things up my ass I use a empty shaving cream can it works great you should give it a try I'm 15 and straight

How thick is the dildo and what kind and make is it?

I'm mm screwdriver

Screwdriver it feels good

That sounds great I'll try

try smthing from your bathroom

that is really sexy asf

Toilet paper. Lots of toilet paper.