Ok thank you

When u use it tell me and yeah

I would also love to try it

Have u done anal or used a dildo before???

Yeh just gape your ass

How about a curling iron? The barrel kind, not the brush kind. And don't plug it in

I love shoving things in my anus! But it won't come out! I have to act like i'm POOPING to get it out I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

dosent it scratch you?

i use either a toothbrush my finger or a plunger for bigger items it feels so good and for things to put in my mouth i use markers and bottles

I use a bike grip and some messaging oil on it

I was in the same position fiew year ago, so just go to the drugstore and finde a prefect bottle (size , shape and length )of shampoo or conditioner . Make sure the cap is a screw-on so it will not slip off. So with this bottle you will be able to pleasure yourself and left the bottle were you wanted and just said it make your hair nice

Where you from

You could put a electric toothbrush and it just vibrate up there which feels great .

Do what I did ! get a cucumber at the store, the long ones that still have the plastic on them. You can get any size you like from little tiny ones to large thick ones. Put a condom over the plastic and add some lube. If you get one that's curved, you can hit your prostate while pushing it in and out. I lay on my back after I push it into my ass and hold it there with the pressure from the bed. Then just start to play with your self. You will have a nice reward exploding from your penis.

Heyy I'm a girl, and I need help putting it up there.