i have the same problem and i am petrified! i am 13 and i am a virgin and have only kissed two guys but in our FACS class at school they said that a "pimple" and be the first stage if SYPHILIS! but it is curable at the first stage i am not trying to scare anyone but i want answers myself...so if you have any idea PLEASE help me! i am at home and keep minimizing this because my family doesnt know and i want answers...PLEASE HELP!
Love,
Kaitlyn :(

alright well, i'm 16 years old and i'm sexually active you could say.. i have white bumps on my "area" and i'm not sure what they are from, they never itch or hurt or anything so i don't know if it might be herpes or something? could someone let me know cause i can't find anything on the internet.

hello ladies,

i just wanted to post to set all of your minds at ease. sometimes we as girls get bumps downstairs that appear as hard, reddish lumps, sometimes sore, that are similar to a large pimple that would appear on your face, neck, or chest area. sometimes they are pus-filled and can be "popped" like a pimple. THIS IS COMPLETELY NORMAL.

as long as they are isolated (only one in an area and not a rash-like spreading over an area) and go away in a couple of days it is completely normal. vaginal warts do no go away or reduce in size by themselves. genital herpes are very painful to the touch and are liquid-filled as opposed to pimple-like. the most important thing to remember is that as our bodies change hormonally throughout our monthly cycle, there are occasional indicators like this. just monitor the bumps and visit your doctor if it does not go away or becomes painful.

take care.

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

i got a lil bump and it has like a white head in it. it dont hurt and i was at the hospital for something else and they said i didnt have any stds. so what do you think it is. i onlyhave one and its kind on the the side not really on the lip. ive thought about poping it but i didnt think that sounded smart. so im leaving it alone. any sudgestoins.
always,
Worried and Confused :S

yea i'm 17 and not sexually active at all so it's nice to know what i have is def not herpes. But yea i have a similar problem. I have gotten 3 now, all at different times. One was on my inner thigh though but it was the same as the previous one i had gotten. Usually they start out red and get bigger until they die down and clear out. I am assuming it's just an iritation of some sort or an ingrown hair. I'm going to go to my gyno so I will post again after I go to let you all know what to do, if that helps. I am sort of worried though because they do keep coming back and i don't want to have to be dealing with this for any long period of time. I will post again after going to the doctor though, so hoefully you will here from me soon.

basicly if you get a pimple don't pop it. umm... wash it with warm//hot water the puss will come to the surface and don't apply to much pressure and also after that use antibiotics if u keep it up for a while and it dosen't go away then see ur doctor

hi, i have a single round pimple-like lump on the side of my vagina, close to my labia. it is sorta hard and skin-coloured and it doesn't hurt. i have been sexually active in the past and i just finished my period. does anyone know or have any ideas as to wat it could be. it only turned up a couple of days ago and i kno if it doesn't go away soon then im goin to the doctors. thanks.. :'(

Ladies. I am 27 years old and I want to let you know that the more you share with your mom's about your bodies and your life the better off you will be in the long run. Sitting around being scared and embarassed about your lives is a sad and depressing state. There are stds that can cause bumps and infection. The main symptom of an STD for women is burning when you urinate. This is almost universal. If you don't get an STD checked you can have serious damage happen to you later on. Some can even kill you. But I think what most of you are talking about is razor burn from shaving, or a CYST, not wart, that can occur on the inside of the vaginal lips. The cyst(s) are a normal occurence from unwashed hands or difficult tampon insertion, Usually the cyst will grow, pop and heal on it's own. I know it hurts but leave it be. If you pop it on your own you risk getting scars. Talk to your Moms. Ot's difficult at first but it will be better for you all in the long run. Be brave it gets better.:-)

im 15 and i get the same painful whitehead things everyones talking about on the area, um, like that triangle part? hah not the actual vagina.Anyway, the only explanation i can think of is an ingrown hair. Does anyone know? The places i get these whiteheads there is always a hair underneath the skin. Except I have gotten four or five in the last couple days. Ive had unprotected sex once... but that was, like, three months ago..

Hey, don't be scared!!!!! If you are not sexually active you don't have warts. And you can tell your mom. You are prob just allergic to your pads. Stay clean down there ,and it will be o.k . If it don't go away please tell your mom! she won't be mad. She will just be concerned. I am a mother and I know what I am talking about! We love our kids. And we wan't to keep you healthy!!!! love ya :D :

Hey guys I just wanted to add this , I am 27 now but when I was a freshman I remember thinking that I had contracted some horrible std maybe even Warts because I noticed that the skin around the opening of my vagina (labia I suppose) became textured to me it look like warts . I went down to the local clinic because I too could not tell my mom , I didn't even tell my friend who went with me . The Dr examined me thinking she was looking for warts , it was so funny I had to sit up on the table and show her what I thought was warts .....she told me it was normal healthy skin . Sometimes things are just not what they seem . IF you are not sexually active yet then you should NOT be embarrassed to tell you mom , please talk to her you would be surprised to see how sympathetic she will be . I am a mom now and I want to know everything because I care . PLUS she will be thrilled to know that you are a virgin . IF you are having sex or have had sex just go to a clinic , try planned parenthood even .

yea this is happenign to me to. Im only 15 and im not sexually active. I think maybe it had something to do with shaving, but how does shaving lead to pimples? They are really painful and it hurts if they come in contact with anything. They sort of burn and im way to embarrased to say anything about it. I dont know if i shoul wait it out or tell some one.

I NEED HELP.. FAST
i recently got 2 of these weird pimple things on my vagina. one was pure blood and the other was a HUGE pimple thing filled with puss n blood. i squeezed em both cuz i tot they mite get infected if i didnt or watnot. my mom seys they are normal but i dont think so. especially not the BIGG one with puss. its near my 'love tunnel' [ :$ forgot wat tht part is called]

is this normal
oh and im not sexually active and im 14

if you know anything plz reply to:

**edited by moderator**

i have like a dark bump on my vagina .. not in it .. it's sort of painful and when i popped it puss and blood came out of it .. it isn't very big but i'm worried .. i'm not sexually active and have never had any sexually activity. what should i do ?