i too am 16 and have had these things on my vagina for quit awhile now (1 year). i wax my vagina and have not found that my tampons affect this. they come up as little pimple like things and turn into sores.
i dont no what to do about it or how to get rid of it.
some one please help!

Hi girls, i am 20 and i have the same problem. I went to the gyno and she said it was a disease. Its not contagious, it happens to alot of girls around our ages. The good news is it will go away eventually and if you go to your gyno she can write you a persciption for a drug called minocycline. Its a antibiotic and it really helps. I have been taking it for about 3 months and have seen amazing changes. Please go see a gyno. Trust me things will be ok.

Your Friend

hi,
I am now 26 and have had exactly this problem (hard recurring cysts in my vaginal area that I can pop) for over 10 years. I was worried and annoyed at first, but I went to my gyno at 18 (was still a virgin when I started getting them) and she told me it is hormones. Since then my other gynos (moved several times) also told me it is normal and is from hormones. It does suck tho cause the spots that have scars will sometimes get infected again and are poppable, but they are harmless. I guess that is the good news- this is normal. It does make it totally annoying when they hurt, are unsightly etc. I too wondered, who would ever want to have sex with me with this? Trust me, when you meet someone who loves you they dont care! They really dont. Hope this helps!

I'm 15, never had sex and I also get them. Some of them really hurt. I also get them mostly after I've shaved. They're so embarrassing. Why do we get them?

i'm 15 and not sexually active,
but i have this huge puss filled lump on the outside of my vagina.
and it stings when i urinate. im really scared. i was trying on bathing suits like a week ago. could i have gotten it there?

if it stings when you urinate it probably is some form of a urethra infection, and yes you might have gotten it from bathing suits. i used to "play" with myself down there when i was 6 or 7 and i'd get that burning feeling a lot but it usually clears up. and i just finished draining a huge bump down there.. i find if you use a pin properly disinfected with alcohol to poke it right down the middle and then squeeze (not too hard tho) it usually relieves the pain and irritation enough for awhile. but the pus builds up over the first day or 2 so you just gotta keep popping..

dont know what it is, but i have never had sex and neither has my first & current boyfriend so doubt it could be anything serious. feels like a very lost pimple to me - just buried too deep down to drain itself at the surface. when i squeezed it the blood and pus filled half a sheet of tissue paper :/ gross.

I have the exact same problem. I don't remember when i started to get them. I'm 14 as well and i'm not sexually active. I haven't told anybody i've had this and i'm too embarrased to talk to my doctor about this (he's a male :S). I have them between my legs, like, on the sides of my area. I don't know what to do, i usually pop them, and they usually hurt. I'm thinking it might be my pad, but i don't buy the scented ones. I'm really worried about it, :S

ahhh this helped so much. i thought i was the only girl going through this. i've never had sex so i was freaking out, like. WHY DO I HAVE THESE!! is it herpes!?! but i knew it couldnt be. this makes me feel a lot better. THANKS GIRLS

I have a fairly big bump....it isn't white but I've had one before.
It is filled with puss and I think it may be from shaving my vagina.
It feels just like a larg lump under the skin near the clitorus area closer to the pelvis. I've had one on my lower vagina as well a while back.

I'm thinking it is from shaving my vagina a lot and my razor leaving me with ingrown hairs or something. I need to know whats going on.....and how I can fix it.

I am 12 and i have alot of little white bumps on the inside of my vagina. I'm not sexually active and have not had my period. whats is it?? there are tons of them!

hey guys. i just wan to tell you acne on you vagina is nothing to worry about. a lot of people, particularly teenagers, get acne there because of hormones. the reason it happens more right after your period is because you are most hormonal during that time. it is best not too pop the pimple, because you vagina is much more sensitive to infection than the rest of you body. also, popping a pimple sends puss further into that pore, so it won't ever help to make acne go away.
if your vaginal acne has any other symptoms than a normal pimple, like itching, or burning, or it it is filled with anything other than pus, you should see a gynecologist. it is okay to tell your mom about this stuff. even though it's really awkward and your mom might freak out, you could need medication, which is much more important. gynecologist can also tell if you are a virgin or not, so your mom will be proven wrong if she's worried about that.
if your vagina gets irritated right after you shave, it could be because of ingrown hairs. this will irritate you as you continue to shave, and they will continue to appear. you should either stop shaving or perhaps try waxing instead.
if you get a lot of redness when you use pads or tampons, and you feel itchiness and burning, you may have an allergy. if you can't seem to find a brand you aren't allergic to, you should meet with a gynecologist.

on the surface of my vagina like on top i guess you could say i keep getting these pimple like things. i think they are pimples but they are little and white. they come in after i shave mostly. they itch too. sometimes i get little white looking skin around the bottom of pieces of hair down there. what is going on?

hey i am 14 years old and i have just recently discovered 1 recurring white puss pimple on my right vagina lip! i am realy scared and i have just told my mom that i think i need to go to the doctor because think i may have a yeast infection! Young girl's our age can get these bumps and have yeast infections they are common sooo...dont get to embarressed you dont wanna mess about anything to do with the vagina! i am also not sexually active soooo...yea tell your mom or who ever i dont think the bumps are a real problem but still go to the doctor to get diagnosed ! it also pops but i dnt reccomend that!

so im 13 years old, turning 14 in a month. the same thing happend to me a few months back around march. i get two or three ever month on the lips of my vagina and sometimes on the surface. i noticed that when you pop them the inside of the small bumps puss comes out but really i think it could be build up of the white stuff you get right before your period. i try not to make such a big deal about it, im sure its just buildup or for all we no maybe it is from being sexually active.

:( i have recently found 2 pimples on the surface of my vagina n i am sexually active but have practiced safe sex everytime with my boyfriend we use condoms and i am on birth control just in case. i got the pimples after i was done shaving and dont know if its just ingrown hair or swollen hair follicles or what and im embarressed 2 have sex with my boyfriend now. i dnt know but i am going 2 go 2 planned parent hood 2 check it out.....