im 13 goin on 14 in august and i have tha same exact problems. lyke u all i am also scared and embarrssed to tell my parents and im not sexually active and i never have been. i have some scars on my vagina. i havent had any bumps in a while so i think it might have just been an allergic reaction. and all the scars are starting to go away. my advice to you ladies would to be to not try to touch urselves down there with your bear hands. alwayz clean urselves with a wash cloth. seriously dont touch urselves down there. like you know how if you touch ur face too often u seem to get acne well tha same goes for down there. but if you do that and it continues then maybe u should go see a doctor. does anyone have anyother symtoms along with that such as vaginal discharge as something like that. and if you get pimples dont pop them no matter how much they hurt ok. guys i know u all may be scared and embarressed but the best advice is to go see a doctor no matter what because it might actually turn out to be nothing or it could turn out to be something. u never no just go.

i am 15 years old im a lesbian i had sex with my girl friend but i dont think this has something to do wit whats going on i never let my gril friend touch me i alwayse touch her but i seem to have a lump by my inner thigh filled with puss and blood i got scared and popped it im not going to tell my mom about it but if it comes back im scared also

girls. if you're worried. see a doctor asap to get to the bottom of your fears.

i have these same bumps on my vulva. i also have genital warts. but these pimple-looking bumps are not warts. i am at the doctor often checking checking if i have warts. don't assume you have something horribly wrong w/ you. go to the doctor and find out for sure. what i mean is, there's no use in freaking out on fear alone. but i do like you wonder/worry about yourselves. i asked my doctor what they were, thinking i had warts EVERYWHERE!! ((actually i just had a very small area affected)) my gynechologist told me they were definately not warts -- it's true what that one person said that warts do not have any p***y stuff inside. they are not "wet" as that person called it. my doctor told me they are ______ cysts ((honestly can't remember the whole name)).... she said they are clogged pores -- just like a pimple on your face. and that you can squeeze them if you want to and stuff should come out. i tried to squeeze one and it hurt so bad, i stopped trying. anyways. gilrs! you might think your vagina is weird because it's not smooth and bare like it once was, but frankly, vagina's are not that way on a mature body. and sorry to say if you don't like it, but they will change more still. just know that you are NOT the only girls to have these things. most vagina's do not look perfect. and that's ok. cause well. most penises don't either. we're just human. you can love what you have. you have what everyone else has. and if you don't believe me, start asking around. if the people you talk to have the guts to be honest, you find they are the same as you.

I am 21, and have the same problem. I was worried that it may be an STD (mainly herpes) because I had had sex before (protected everytime). The first time was about three years ago (I did not go all the way though), and now recently, I lost my virginity back in May. I started developing these kind of bumps (puss/blood-filled) on the outter part of my vaginal area about a week and a half after the previously mentioned sex in May, when I was on my period. I freaked out and cried a lot, confiding in my mom (which I never do) a couple of days later. I finally saw a gynocologist the day after my period was over. The gyno looked at it (because I was nervous about taking a pap smear), asked me questions about it, and lightly pressed it, finally telling me that it was not herpes. I was relieved. I also got an HIV test, which came back negative (note: if/when you do get checked out for an STD, make sure to get tested for HIV just to be safe).

Now, about a month later, and the following period, I have developed the same kind of bump. So now I do believe that it is possibly due to a pad. I am still a bit paranoid about it, but after reading the posts here, I feel a bit more relieved. The bump shows the same signs of a pimple, none of the symptoms of herpes. Although I do think that it is only a pimple, based on the before mentioned comparison and the gynocologist exam, I still plan to get a pap smear soon to know for sure. So hopefully I will still be in the clear.

?
I have a bump a bit similar to what everyone else has mentioned, but I've had this one particular bump for a long time. I've gotten bumps in my vaginal region before, but they've always gone away. I have oily skin, ya see, and I'm accustomed to breaking out in random places. I also used to not keep it very tidy, as it were, so I figured that might be the cause of it. Every other pimple like bump that I've had down there has gone away, except for this one. I've looked up pictures and info of genital herpes and warts, I show no symptoms of either, but it looks like the wart pictures. I'm bad with anatomy (sp?), but it's on like...the front part, ya know, where most of the hair grows. about an inch and a half away from the start of my vaginal region.
I have told my mom about it and she was just like "Hm.." What does that mean??? I'm afraid to go to the OBGYN cuz...I mean, what if it's an STD of some kind? How totally FREAKED OUT would that be! !

...
%-)
As you can tell I'm a bit worried, nothing I do makes this thing go away. Since I've started shaving it and washing my vagina better, the other bumps have gone away and stayed away, but this one hasn't.
Help please...

I know that things dealing with sexual health can be scary and embaressing. They still are for me and I'm in my mid 20's. I never liked talking to my mother about things like that and as a result waited a long time before I went to a gynocologist. My point is that if you have real concerns and you don't want to tell you mother or your friends then look up your local Planned Parenthood. Trust me. It's what I ended up doing. They are completely confidential...They won't call your mom and when they ask you for contact information they ask whether or not they can say "planned parenthood" is calling. They also have a sliding pay scale. So it won't be to expensive. There were always great doctors there that made me feel really comfortable. They've seen it all so theres no need to feel embaressed around them. If you are really concerned but don't want to talk to your parents it's a really good option to think about. You can never be to careful when it comes to sexual health...you'll feel better once you know for sure.

I'm 14, not sexually active, and have the exact same problem. I'm too nervous to tell my mom. I thought that the internet might help, but I couldn't find anything at all. Obviously, several other girls my age and around my age are experiencing this. It's scary and hard to talk about, so many of us are going to keep quiet. So somebody should TALK TO US. Let us know that this is normal, and if it isn't let us know how we can go about treatment. Most mothers informed their daughters about their period before they got it, why not tell us about this little surprise too? But, ugh, I wish they would just go away. =(

I had acne inside the walls of my... you know... and im really uncomfortable telling anyone. I'm sexually active at the moment, however before I lsot my virginity, I already had them, before anyone even went down there, i had acne inside the walls of my vagina (god i hate that word>.<) im really scared, since me and my current bf did not use a condom... im just worried in case anything happens to him.

I just wana know what this is cos its exactly like acne, and it doesnt hurt! Its always there though and never goes away, and its not cauliflower like or dry so im hoping its not that other disease...

i have that too. nothing to worry about.

if you had an infection, you'd definately notice it.

this sounds like what youre describing. relax, and research it a bit. and of course if you have a concern call a doctor or walk into a clinic. i know doctors can be very intimidating, but theyre there to help.

reading this is such a relief. im 20 and have had the bumps since I was a freshman in Highschool. I too have never told anyone because I thought it was an STD, but I didn't have enough confidence to go see a doctor about it. I just assumed I had an STD and it has lead me to stay away from boys my entire highschool career, I've had boyfriends but never have thought about more than kissing. Being a very social outgoing lady, it definately has made me lose out on many things due to lack of confidence about the situation. Hopefully I can now move on past this!

Thanks guys, I'm so glad to hear that other people have this problem, too (well, that sounds wrong, but you know what I mean!). I'm just worried because I'm 28 and this is the first time I have ever had something like this. I just noticed this on Thursday night (it's Saturday night now). It's closer to the juncture between my leg and pelvic bone and it hurts like mad, but as I haven't been sexually active for almost a year now I didn't have any idea what this could be.

I recently got out of a relationship. which we were both sexually active.
Once we stopped having sex I have been noticting these pimples on my vagina.
I need help I cannot tell my mother because she is totally against sex at a young age,which I am 17.
I don't know if I should just buy a cream for it?
or how am I suppose to tell a doctor if I cannot get near one...
nor have time to see one? I am really scared.

I'm 18 and I am sexually active. I have what look like pimples and they might have puss in them, but i've never had one pop, it just goes away. I lost my virginity like 6 months ago and i think i had them before i was sexually active but i'm not sure. If they're not puss filled, just red bumps what could they be?

Hey I have red little bumps on my pelvis and when i took a shower tonight, I saw that they had white heads on them, and so I squeezed one and white puss came out of it, I freaked and immediately ran to my computer to find out what was going on down there, I'm terrified that I might have an STD. Please someone respond to this, I'll be sick to my stomach until I get some info. about it. Thank You so much.