I have the same problem. I'm 13 and not sexually active. These pimple things hurt a lot and I also fear that if I dont get rid of them that no man will want to have sex with me when its time. Someone please tell me how to get rid of these horrid things!

I think alot of young women struggle with this problem i do myself and agree that it is very embarrassing and extremely hard to talk about to anyone. I'm 28 now and like you guys these "bumps" began to appear right around the time of puberty and have tormented me on a monthly basis since. i have been tested for std's and was found to have nothing and despite scarring to my vagina no gyno i have ever been to has even asked about the bumps or the scars or anything else for that matter. i'm also a nurse and i have found ways to cope wit these bumps and would love for others to get the relief i'v stumbled into!!! the first thing u must kno is that any type of "bump" on your skin no matter where it developes is ur body ridding itself of bacteria or other toxins wit that said it makes perfect sense to me that we would want to give our bodies a hand at ridding these inpurities so i started taking vitamin C to boost my immune system which did help wit the size and number of bumps i got each month along wit vit c at about 1500 mg per day which u should NOT stop ABRUPTLY i added acidophilis (another supplement u can pick up at cvs) to give my immune system some "good bacteria" which helped significantly wit the number of breakouts i got. and finally i followed another nurses advice and began douching wit peroxide after my cycle and i am pleased to say that i think my problem has been resolved!!!! i hope u guys can find some relief in this as well but cannot stress enough the importance of regular checkups or the fact that genital herpes goes undiagnosed or misdiagnosed ALOT. Just keep that in mind.

i have EXACTLY the same problem. im trying to get rid of it, im 14

im not sexually active. and i dont get allergic to pads. i have found that even letting hair grow baack doesnt help :'(. im sad and starting to get worried no boy will ever want o go out with me, as these lumps sometimes turn into scars :( if you find anything that helps, please let me know Xx i understand what your going through

i only 14 and im having the same problem. its so annoying

BEST ADVICE EVER

OK if are not sexually active u have nothing to worry about. all women get those things even me. I used to be concerned about this till i consulted my doctor and did a lot of research. I'm 18 and not sexually active...though i have done things such as, bean eaten out( vigina lick inside of hole), gotten fingered and road a kock without it going inside. even though he comes. the best thing you can do is use soap and shave pubic hair after. so trust me u have nothing to worry about. and the red and white bumps can also be in grown hairs (pop those in shower and softly scrub with hands and soap. Do not scrub very hard or it might irritate your vaginal skin. and to get rid of the smell and white stuff put sea salt in your body wash.You can get that at sally Hanson beauty supply :-) use vaginal lotion after shaving. you can get this at rite aid I know because I've done all of this and seen and felt amazing results. Do this before sex and you will feel 100 times more confident.

BEST ADVICE EVER

OK if are not sexually active u have nothing to worry about. all women get those things even me. I used to be concerned about this till i consulted my doctor and did a lot of research. I'm 18 and not sexually active ( penis in vigina) the best thing you can do is use soap and shave pubic hair after. so trust me u have nothing to worry about. and the red and white bumps can also be in grown hairs (pop those in shower and softly scrub with hands and soap. Do not scrub very hard or it might irritate your vaginal skin. and to get rid of the smell and white stuff put sea salt in your body wash.You can get that at sally Hanson beauty supply :-) use vaginal lotion after shaving. you can get this at rite aid I know because I've done all of this and seen and felt amazing results. Do this before sex and you will feel 100 times more confident.

BEST ADVICE EVER

OK if are not sexually active u have nothing to worry about. all women get those things even me. I used to be concerned about this till i consulted my doctor and did a lot of research. I'm 18 and not sexually active. the best thing you can do is use soap and shave pubic hair after. so trust me u have nothing to worry about. and the red and white bumps can also be in grown hairs , (pop those in shower and softly scrub with hands and soap. Do not scrub very hard or it might irritate your vaginal skin. If not popped the hairs may get stick inside and it might make a bump that hurts and burns. When popped it can smell that's why u wash it. do not pull hair out or same thing will happen again. Instead after popped pull hair out to surface of skin with clean sewing needle ( one that's not rusted and is washed with body soap. and to get rid of the smell and white stuff put sea salt in your body wash.You can get that at sally Hanson beauty supply :-) use vaginal lotion after shaving. you can get this at rite aid I know because I've done all of this and seen and felt amazing results. Do this before sex and you will feel 100 times more confident.

Okay, for starters, if you suspect that you have HSV (herpes), get your ass to your doctor, asap. If you do have it, you will NOT want to go through it without your doctors help. Trust me. You need Acyclovir pills. They will cut your recovery period down tremendously. I'm 32 years old and found out I had it when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter...in ER. I was 23 at the time. Your first outbreak of HSV is like the worst flu you will ever have. Your subsequent outbreaks, should you have any, will be less noticeable. HSV, like many STD's, can lie dormant within you for years before showing it's ugly head...as it did for me. I have no idea where I got it, but I have my suspicions (I've been raped twice). IF you have an STD it does NOT mean that you are a s*** or promiscuous. Men frequently do not show symptoms of STD's, and yet they can still share with us. Also, men are not generally known for being chummy with doctors. They only go as an absolute last resort. So, even if they see something unusual, they may not go to the doctor. Thus they may not know they have something, much less that they're sharing.

That being said, I too get pimples on my labia. Most commonly around my period. It is hormone related as well as ingrown hair related. I have had my doctor check them out and was informed that because we have pores all over our body, as well as hair over most of it, pimples are always a possibility. You're not supposed to squeeze them, but they can hurt like a mother at times. I have found that dabbing some tea tree oil on them as often as you think of it will help dry them out...sometimes they'll disappear over night. I am sick and demented, but I have to squeeze them and get the junk out...all oil and bacteria. But it will heal faster that way. I hope this helps ya'all. Best wishes and Blessed Be! ...oh and they're not genital warts either, HPV warts do not contain pus like substances.

i have the same problem and im 13, i guess they started to show up on the surface a few months after i got my period but i think its just hair bumps. i’m really embrassed & i dont know what to do

i kinda have that same problem accept im only 12 and i have these white bumps EVERY WHERE on my idk its the part around the vagina that kida looks like 2 bacon strips........it doesnt hurt sometimes i itch down there and its really embarrasing there are litteraly hundreds down there and i try to pop them but nothing comes out it just hurts only sometimes it comes out and im scared that when im finally ready for you know what with a boy he will be digusted its not that bad ther'es just alot down there and i dont know what it is......im not sexually active but have masterbated.....could masterbating be the reason i have these? please help me i dont want to go to the doctors or tell anyone :-( :'( :$

cowFREAK2011 wrote:

chimoko wrote:

[b :( hey my vagina has scars and white puss filled pimples which burt every now and then. im really csared and embarrased to tell anyone. not even my mother knows. im only 14 and i fear no man will have sex with me because of that. please help me to get rid of these horrible things

i have the same problem and im home alone right now becaus ei dont want anyone to know and im not sure what it is...i told my mom and she really didnt seem to care...but it is so painful that i would like to complain and have her take me to a doctor or somthing...but i dont know how...it is very scary to me because we just had a doctor come in to our FACS class and she told us that a "pimple" could be the first sign of syphilis...but i am a VIRGIN! i have only kissed two boys too and i dont know what to do...PLEASE HELP!

I know its not a STD because alot of on here haven't had sex yet. I'm having the same issue. Does anyone know if there is cream or something

Hallo sorry for that kind of infection. What i would like to tel you is the infection that your talking about is not as big as some term it. am a trditional doctor in south africa and i get a lot of clients with such problems they realy get helped with the use of traditional herbs. here in south africa we call that "embuzi".
so the only thing that i dont know is if you do belivein traditional medecines, secondly if i have to direct you to the herbs that can help you idont know if you can ever find them from where you live. but you can still contact me for more info if ever you fail to find the by private masseging me am doctor jumba Dr jumba ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed