hey...my mother never knew she was pregnant with me or my sister intill she was about 3 months pregnant...she had her period and got negtivies on the home test....does that mean that i'll be the same if i get pregnant...

thank you

oK im very intrested on your responce for this, my girl friend and i have bin dateing for about half a year and yes we have bin sexualy active and she was still a vergin when we had sexual intercource. We use condoms ALL the time and make sure we always do..... or we do nothing at all without them. but there seems to be a small or maybe big problem now tho, she is about a week late and we are very concerned about it. She has bin complaining about VERY sharp pains right about where right overy is, she has seen her gynecologist and they are not entirly sure yet about it so she is schedualed for a blood test and ultrasound very soon. She Also sayes her breast are some what tender but the pain is very unbarable tho and she also does coplain about a slight back pain. she has had a very Slight bleeding at most as much as a paper cut ....and has bin a little dizy with head ackes, we have done our resarch and these seem to be all symptoms of pregnancy but the doctor did state it can be a cyst that has bin growing for quite a while and now has backed up her fallopian tube... im not entirely sure and she has always said for about a year there has bin a slight disconfert there, her lower abdomen is also a bit bloated and very hard, PLEASE IF ANY ONE CAN RELATE OR HAS ANY IDEA please post. We are just very Worrried!! if u can Reply as SOOOON as posible it would be great!! Thank you!

For a woman of your described stature, you would think you would spell environmental correctly, but just like sex, nothing is 100%

Dear crzyfl,
Do you happen to know the accuracy of home pregnancy tests taken weeks and months (up to three months) after the "predicted" day of what should have been a missed period? If many have been taken periodically and they are all negative, is it pretty safe to say there is no pregnancy?

a week ago(july 8th) my boyfriend and i had sex.. we used a condom and when we were done we cleaned ourselfs up and layed naked together

well i got on top of him and was kissing him but i
i wasnt sitting on him but i did brush his penis very lightly.. i quickly got off thinking "holy c**p, i shouldnt do that"

2 days later my period started.. and its been normal... but ive been going to the restroom alot recently...i usually hold it really well...but now it kinda kingles when i pee too( i know its not STDs b/c we were both virgins)
besides being afraid i could be pregnant, i felt this same why when i had a hernia.. and i dont want either...

plz tell me if i could be pregnant!!!! b4 its too late

i dont want to have a kid for my last year in highschool..(after highschool would be ok...)

OK THEN IF YOU SAY THAT IF YOU MISSED YOUR PERIOD IT COULD ALSO BE STRESSED. BUT WHAT IF IT HAS BEEN A COUPLE OF MONTHS. CAN STRESS STOP YOU FROM HAVING YOUR PERIOD MORE THAN ONE MONTH?

Hi All,

I'm going to put this out first.....I am in NO way trying to sound disrespectful, place ANY agenda upon anyone, or sound nasty.

Here is the point. I have been reading several posts, AND many of them are presented in good ways and gaining information is VERY NECESSESARY. I would like to state something though. Now hear me out, this is speaking from past experience in many different areas, some which I am not proud of.

I dont understand why these young ladies and gentleman are even having sex, with the misunderstanding that is presented in these questions. It is good to have these questions, CERTAINLY, but shouldnt these questions be presented BEFORE going into these "gray" areas...AND with someone who is trustworthy.....I KNOW...POSSIBLY FAR STRETCHING....with a parent? I know I remember how petrified I was to ask ANY questions to my mother (MANY years ago). But come to find out much later in life, what I thought she would do was VERY different.

I guess I am not understanding about people having sex, worrying about pregnancy, STD'S, broken bonds, disrespect, chances of rape, etc.

Now dont be quick to jump on me here. Remember this is a public forum. But think about it. Your minds would be able to be concentrating on the things that you SHOULD be doing and not worrying about these issues. I think that abstinence is the BEST way for all these worries not exist, and you preserve something that is YOURS AND PRECIOUS.

I dont come to this forum not having gone through some SERIOUS things, but in the hopes of educating people on these issues.

I was reading a post, actually several where people would get "jumped" upon for their opinions and the person(s) stated their educations to show others how educated they are. That is wonderful.....CONGRATS !!!

I dont say that CONGRATS sarcastically. However, we must all respect each others right to opinions without name calling and blasting. ALL of us, wether we have 10,000 masters degrees should consider one another instead of ourselves, in my opinion. I have been to different countries and many different states (just to make a point...) and people wether they are "college successfuls with may degrees or not".... I would rather recieve counsel from someone with little book knowledge and GREAT heart, than someone with MASSIVE book knowledge and no heart. I dont in any way mean that offensively.

I see all these posts on the forum, with these girls asking questions after questions about sex. The questions are valid. Why arent these girls hearts being addressed?

In my opinion, I would rather NEVER have to worry about STD'S, pregnancy, broken bonds/heart, and have a whole self, than try to "rebuild" after a major catastrophe....such as AIDS. Yes I know SEVERAL people whom had sex 1 TIME and contracted HIV/AIDS. They have told me they wished SOMEONE had the guts and strength to tell them the truth. Now its too late in some instances.

I NEVER tell these truths to instill ANY fear into anyone. I tell these truths because my heart is for helping these younger/older ladies. As I have heard said MANY times, "sometimes the truth hurts.".

I am hoping not to get "blasted" by "hate" posts, but to have us ALL post the truths about the SPECIALITY/PRECIOUSNESS/SANCTITY/UNIQUENESS of our bodies.

Just a few words,
Hizgrace

Thank you very much for the risk analysis.

ii was wondering how did she get pregant if the semen was outside her vigina. Sperm dies in the air, thats why it must be in the vigina for it to survive and fertilize the egg

my boyfriend and i had protected intercourse on the 6th of this month. unfortunately the condom broke after he ejaculated inside me.

afterwards, i peed (and squeezed my stomach because i heard that might help...just a rumor) and squirted water inside to maybe clean myself out a little.

about 3 days after, i began to get cramps, my breast began to hurt, and later on, i began to have white discharge.

this is normal for my period, but these sypmtoms are a bit early.

my period occurs anytime between the middle of the month to the end.

also, today i saw a little bit of blood in my discharge (also normal for my period)

is there still a possibility that i may be pregnant with these symptoms?

I think there's nothing wrong with the way you think! ^-^ I'm quite glad you feel the same way I feel, too..

I mean, I did have that one incident with my boyfriend that I posted a question about that worried me.. but, I'm so not having sex, or anything along those lines, again! I'd rather be in college right now than have sex... I'd talk to my mom about it, but, see, she's over protective and wouldn't let me be alone for even a second with my boyfriend again if she found out I did that once.. (even though I'm 18 and out of high school now!)

But, yes.. allot of these kids seem to be doing it without thinking when in all reality they should really be doing what kids should be doing: going to school, hanging out, having fun!

So, I respect your opinion!

My sister, for example, could not sleep no matter what she did.. she took medicines and all sorts of pills for induced sleep and wouldn't get to sleep on some nights until 5 am! Well, because she didn't sleep much, she didn't get a lot of energy and was always tired.. and, well, kept telling my mom she was worried because she hadn't had her period for 2 or 3 months.. my mom thought something was wrong and took her to the doctor.. they did tests and found nothing wrong.. According to her doctor it was her lack of sleep..

Well, they gave her Melatonin (a chemical in your brain that is natural and helps put you to sleep) and the next month, after finally getting sleep a lot, she got her period!

Many factors such as: Sleep Deprivation, Illnesses(Like cancer, diabetes, etc), some STD's if they get bad enough and ruin your reproductive system, and drug abuse are all considered stresses to your body and can sometimes affect your period.

But, if you've had sex or something along those lines which is a risk of pregnancy, and you stress over it, your stress could be causing it to be late.. or you could be pregnant..

I'm no doctor.. but, from many medical shows I've seen, my many health education classes in school, and stories I;ve heard from adult women in my life and also on tv/online/magazines have told many things like this..

Hi. Ok I have been preg. before but I had a miscarriage. Now I think I am again, but I am not sure. You almost every woman who has ever became preg. , who's on my mom's side of the family, didn't miss their period. It's the same with me. My mom when she was preg. with me, the preg. tests she'd taken came up negative, the test she had done by doctors came back negative. But it wasn't till between 3 - 5 months into her pregnancy, the doctors found out that she was truly pregnant. I have taken preg. test after test after test after test. Almost all came back negative except one, and most came back positive and negative. Last time I was preg. I talked to my OBGYN and unfortuantly for me, my insurance doesn't cover baby stuff. I don't have a job right now, so I have no way to pay for a new insurance. What do I do? I don't want to go through knowing I have the symptoms, feeling like I am, and having the sense and feeling that there is infact life inside me, without the doctors knowing too. Also for the past 2or 3 months, I have been tired, my belly has been getting bigger and a tougher feeling except it pooches out. Really intense back pain started about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I tried Advil cause it's the only thing I can take, and well it didn't work. Latley I've been having the feeling of being sick like I'm going to vomit, but I don't. I think it was the start of July, tat I actaully was vomit every day, now I just get the feeling. Someties I feel really ru down, alot o the time I feel tired. I am emotional, but latley more than usual. Plus I already have a really small bladder and make frequant trips to the bathroom. Which for me is normal. But now I have been going non stop. It's every time I wake up, get up, sit down or doing nothing at all I have to go. But I am constapated. I don't know what to do now. I mean I have he EXACT same feelings that I did last time, but a little more achey than last time. What should I do? What test should I take? What should I say to my doctor? In general I need Help Soon!!
Thank - You,
LoveFairy315
August.3,2008 @ 4:51am.

me and my gf had an oral sex and i cum into her mouth...
but then she spit it out and washed it away...
after 10 minutes v had sex wif a condom on...
but i faked the ejaculation cuz she had to answer her telephone calls...
wat iz my gf chances of getting pregnant??
it worries me as she iz having sore troat,fever and nausea now....
and i juz looked into an article tat sayz it is one of the pregnancy syptoms...
i'm too young to b a father...
reply me asap...