thankyou it is so helpful but when you said something about 2% of women bleed or something i just know i was kind of curious. well i had sex with my boyfriend (always unprotected for over a year now) as soon as we were done i noticed i was bleeding, it lasted less than 24 hours, never has happened before. what are all or most possible reasons to that if anyone could help please do so

Hello guys...just want to ask something & hope for your replies...i had sex with my bf december 26 but i had my mens december 29,, it's my first time and that was not totally penetration because according to my bf he cant enter his because my vagina is too intact.is there a tendency that i am pregnant?please reply, i am really worried just in case.

But read my situation and give me your advice: I had my last period on january 4 till january 7. I had protected sex on january 13. Im freaking out because i been having cramps for three weeks and constipated. I took nine pregnancy test and they all came out negative. Im expecting my period today but it hasn't come, i have irregular period, sometimes i get my period a few more day than my last period. The last time i took a pregnancy test was yesterday at the doctor's office( urine test which was negative) The doctor assumes im not pregnant and that i have stomach gas. is there a possibility that im pregnant??? im crying i dont wanna be pregnant!!!

You can still get pregnant even though it was your first time

Go see a doctor asap you might be pregnant if you skipped all those months without your period!!!

Hi my name is Izzy and I have a big question. I've read earlier posts and I think I might b pregnant. two weeks ago I had unprotected sex but he did not cum in me. In these last weeks I've had been spotting and I'm not sure why. My period is supposed to come until april 1st. I had also started working out about a month ago and workout everyday..I'm not sure if that would be a cause. Please someone give some advice...

I had sex last night, it was unprotected. I don't think I cummed inside of her...My intent was to "pull out" and it felt as though I ejaculated on the bed....then I put my penis back inside of her after the fact...What are my chances...I know there is precum...always a possibility, but the fact I pulled out, should that lessen the chances of making her pregnant?

Hi, I am a little worried about whether or not my girlfriend is pregnant. Her and I DONT have sex, but we do other stuff. So her and I dry hump and also masturbate with each other. I ALWAYS do her first and she does me second. Last month we were both naked and my penis was touching her vagina but i did not go inside her or anything like that, i was just erect and was not anywhere near cumming. We did what we normally do and I played with her and then she played with me and after she washed her hands and I washed mine and that was that. This is a regular thing for us. My girlfriend has had irregular periods most of her life, although recently her periods were starting to become more regular. So what has freaked me out is she is late on her period probably around 15 or 16 days now. She forgot to record her last one so we don't know the exact number. Anyways we kinda just figured that she missed her period as she sometimes does. This didn't bother me until yesterday when she told me that she has a sore throat and is feeling sick and I read that that can be an early sign of being pregnant. I think I freaked her out and I'm freaked out. Is it possible that I had pre cum on my penis and when I rubbed her vagina with it some managed to get into her vagina? She is going to take a pregnancy test today to find out. I really hope she is not because being 21 and her being 19 we could not handle this kind of pressure.

I Feel Alil better by reading this.. But still worried alil bit

I've been experiencing constant nausea for 4 days now, i get headaches and feel dizzy sometimes and go faint. I have no appatite and this morning i have gone to eat and feel like throwing it back up straight away. My stomach feels constantly bloated, and when i push on it, it feels hard and hurts. I'm also not managing to finish meals, i have advice saying i could have stomach issues or constapation. But, i woke up this morning with a small amount of white discharge in my underwear and began to feel scared, so thought i needed another opinion on whether this could be pregnancy as i am still a virgin but have engaged in close, mutual masterbation. I have not engaged in sex as i wasn't ready to deal with the consequences, yet here i am.. although another opinion said pregnancy was unlikely, someone has to be that one in a million right?

PLEASE HELP! URGENT, SCARED!

It is unlikely but still possible that you would get pregnant from:
* Unprotected sex with no ejaculation. Pre-cum has very little if any sperm in it

.. this is comforting, but to know for sure i should see a doctor, hey?

started my period yesterday but its unusually light. is it too soon to do tests?

Well i did have unprotected sex and now i think im pregnant so i'm not sure what to do now

Thank you sooo much! I got my two answers straight away from your post.

Could you tell me why it is unlikely to get pregnant if you have sex a couple of days before your period? I kept thinking that it's more likely since the egg is being released...? 

And what if my period was supposed to come 2 days ago, according to my calendar.. and it hasn't.. and my breasts feel much more tender than usual and i'm not getting any crampings or backache like I usually do.. am I pregnant? My cervical mucus when I had sex was really thick and had spots of white in it. But the day after and up to now, it's light and clear like water. pretty dry.

Please inform me. I appreciate it.

i normally have an irregular period, i had an unprotected sex 6 days after my period, can i get pregant? Pls need some answers cos am scared.

I have read this and I am still a little paranoid, can someone clear this up?

My bf and I were dry humping..i had panties, but he didn't have anything on. I was kinda wet, and we did it till he came. When he did, he moved his penis away from my vagina and some of his cum went on my legs. This happened that day after my period. What are the chance of me getting pregnant?