i had unprotected sex about a month ago now and took the morning after pill just to be sure even though the guy didnt cum inside me. I took it 36 hours after and bled within few days and after the bleeding had stopped I went back on the pill but now im havent had a period is there a chance i could be pregnant?? or could the morning after pill delay my period??

This is one VERY helpful article, especially helped me with my problem, the likelihood of being pregnant when my partner and I had sex on my day of ovulation with a condom, but there was no ejaculation, but there may have been possible pre-ejaculate on the exteriorof my vagina which got pushed into me during sex.

thanks very much!!

Hi im worried about a couple things about my girlfriend and I. We had protected sex about 5 months ago. And ever since then ive been worrying about if shes pregnant. She started taking the pill after we had sex and she got her period. A couple weeks ago she started complaining about stomach pains and headaches. She says she has stomach pain when in the morning and when she goes to sleep at night. Im really worried she might be pregnant, but then agian i used a condom and didnt cum inside her and its been 5 months. Should i be worried or is it just nothing?

if me and my boyfriend had sex the day before my period, and i had a normal period afterwards and he ejaculated in me on the 6th of september,could i be pregnant?

ok need help....

ok i had just started birth control at the end of august; first time using it. two weeks later my tard of a fiance thought that he can ejaculate in me because he thought i was on it long enough for it to come into effect. i won't lie we had 2 other accidents after that. i started my birth control on aug. 23th the first accident happened on sept 7th and the last was on the 11th. on the 12th i decided to stop taking my birth control because it was literally making me go crazy.(wont go into that horrible story) then i started on what i thought was my period on the 13th. it only lasted two days. im having a few symptoms of possible pregnancy, but i am really not too sure. for a week i had horrible nausea and vomiting. now i haven't been eating because my appetite just isn't there. my lower back does hurt quite a bit, i have been having some abdominal pain, i have lost weight, headaches are my new enemy at the moment and i have massive fatigue. i believe it is too early to take a test but i just need some advice for now. i am lost and have no one to talk to.

Ok, so about a month or so ago i hooked up with this guy i know and he fingered me. Sometime after that, i had my period. Now, however, my stomach seems larger to me and its not flabby like fat, its hard, kindof like muscle. I used to weigh about 146 but now i'm 160. Is there any way i could be pregnant? I've also been very irritable lately. i've read other forums and researched this but i just want a definite answer. please help.

Hi there, that sounds a little strange. You are definitely not pregnant, but what happened to you does seem a little strange. YOu might want to see your gyno about it. Have you?

I need desprate help to,

about 8 weeks ago me and my boyfriend were just messing around, he ejaculated but went and washed his hands and everything.
Then used his fingers on me.
about a week later, i got constipation with stomach cramps but after about 2 days of having it, i got diarrhea and that saturday i got my period, i normally get the runs week before my period. the Saturday i was due on, i came on exact day.
That day i started my pill, my period was like normally bad cramps, heavy and bright red colour about 3 days being on period it went dark brown and clumpy, i asked my mom she said it was just the pill
Then about 3 days being on the pill i was sick at like 3 in the morning, then sick again 2-4 days later at 7 in the morning. so i decided to change the time i took my pill no problems until, i got my period again and stop taking the pills for 7 days. My period was very light the first day but heavy the next still with some cramps and with some clots in it also while being on period i got an UTI infection and the doctor cleared that up for me.
Though on sunday night i all of sudden was bursting for the loo, so i went but after it feels like i need to constantly which i still have now, i notice that since this has happened my stomach has been hurting , im not waking up in the night to go ether. then yesterday my mom decided to change pills for me as the Doctor said there not suiting me. And today ive had a lot of white discharge, (this is the normal time i would be on my period from sunday)

Does any of this sound like pregnancy help im going crazy over this.
-----------------
also ive had no sore breasts what so ever they feel exact same, no fatigue or tiredness, no headaches, no missed period ?

Over like the weeks like 4, 5 ,6 and 7 i didn't notice nothing apart from being sick being on the wrong pill.

thanks that post was real helpful but doesn't quite answer all my questions...

What other questions do you have? Maybe I can help you out.

hey that is really useful thanks but still unsure what to do ..

i hadunportected sex last night as i just finished my period and i am on the break of the pill should i still takethe morning after pill but i dont think i need it but if i have a high chance i would rather take it

Hi..this is my problem you see, my last period was on jan 25 (start date) and i usually have it for three to 4 days. The problem was that it was a late period. I mean, my last last period was on december 18 or 19 and I was supposed to have my next period on around the third week of january around 11-17 or atleast before jan 20. i had my period late which drove me crazy and in tears out of fear since me and my boyfriend kinda got into the act (no condom) around 11-17 but not all the way. It didnt even went in all the way...just it's head or near half? you get my point...no penetration, no bleeding(first time of course) or anything. and it didn't even last long really. My boyfriend never came in inside of me and I didn't even c*m. I got really worried when my last period got delayed for almost 8 days but thankfully i had it back on jan 25 morning and it was really painful for the first day and remained to feel like my old regular period. then came feb and around feb 9 i started to feel nauseous and out of fear of being preggy i got a preg test and got 3 negative, i used 3 cassettes but only 1 urine sample and i had it an hour after i woke up but i had already eaten, drank water and peed before that so now im not too sure if it was the right choice to use 3 preg tests all at once with the same urine sample. and up till now i get feeling nauseous but i dont vomit at all even if i did try. I keep on peeing (probably because i keep on drinking water and i have a urinary track infection(UTI)) so i couldnt count that. and the sleepiness is actually normal for me. Im just worried why i feel nauseous but dont vomit up until now. my breasts dont hurt at all or have veins, my back doesn't hurt and all those other symptoms. but i kinda lack the appetite probably because of the nauseousness. but anyway,..im just really really worried. dead worried about what im feeling. And i'm also worried about my stomach. I have no one to talk to personally about this. Please can anyone help me?

come some one please help me!

i am 15. i last started my period on january 7th. it is now march the 12th. i normally skip around on my periods. me and my boyfriend use condoms but last month he put it in with out a condom for a few seconds. he didnt cum inside me but he could have pre cumed in me. last month i had some brownish discharge and i always dis charge. i took a pregant test on the 7th in march and it said i wasnt prego but could i still be? pleaseee help me!

I'm sorry if this is a naive question, and I'm sorry for ANY oversharing. Basically, my girlfriend has not started her period this month, and it is 4 or 5 days after we would have expected her to. We are both just 17, and my initial panic is that she may be pregnant. Casting my mind back to recently, we have only had sex once since her last period, and this was about 2 and a half weeks ago. I wore a condom and I did not ejaculate. Afterwards I took the condom off, and some pre-cum might have got on my hands although I was very careful. In any case, I went to the toilet, urinated and washed my hands and then rubbed her. I had not ejaculated at any point while she was being touched. Now, to my mind I cannot see how this could cause pregnancy, but her period is never normally as late as this and she seems to be experiencing some nerves which we haven't talked about. What do you think?

shud we drink loads of water in pregnancy????is it gud for health