My girl friend and i had unprotected sex. I ejaculated in her and now were wondering if she is pregnant. just two days after she started to get a very light bleeding and very little came out. this is not her period though. she tooka pregnancy test 2 days after and it came negative. could she be pregnant and when would be the best time to take a pregnancy test ?

okay so I need help! My boyfriend and i had sex yesterday. I also just got my period yesterday. I got it the same time last month too. He wore a condum but it broke. He pulled out right when he felt it coming. I saw him blow on his hand. But what if a tiny amount got left in there. I quick wiped my vagina off and put a tampon in for the bleeding. We had unprotected sex on the 9th of this month. I took plan b the next day. What are the chances of me getting pregnant? Can I take plan b again? Is it possible to take it twice in one month? Can I take is during my period? HELP!

In general, having intercourse messes with your system, along with stress and many other things. A lot of things can correlate to a delayed period. If you use protection, chances are your fine, but mistakes happen. Majority of the reason condom's fail is due to improper usage.

What are the chances of becoming pregnant from precum? We had unprotected sex for the first time 11 days after my period (which i believe to be ovulation for me).
He pulled out everytime he was going to cum and he wiped the cum away on his penis too befor re-inserting. Re-inserting was about 30 or so minutes after wipping away).

This was our first and last time having unprotected sex. and it was only a one time thing.

it's only been 5 days after we had sex, and i'm just curious, especially since i was ovulating and the egg is alot closer then for the penis to futalize.

no worries unless stated here
(but i'm a tad worried due to the fact we had unprotected sex AND I KNOW THAT WAS STTUPID OF US BOTH)

Thank you so much
Samantha

I Need Serious Help ASAP. I've Been Taking Birth Control Since November 08', I Started My Period June 15th 2009 & It Was a Normal Cycle, On June 27th I Stopped Taking My Birth Control Because My Boyfriend & I Want Are Trying To Have A Baby Together, Mean While My Ovulation Period Was From 6/25-6/29 & We Had Unprotected Sex Many Times, When I Woke Up June 29th I Was Bleeding. I Was Reading Some Info On Line And It Says That You Bleed After Stopping Birth Control. What I Was Wondering Is, Is It Still Possible For Me To Be Pregnant From Having Sex During My Ovulation Cycle Then Bleeding After? I'm Have Some Symtoms Of Pregnancy Like The Nausea, Headaches, Mood Swings, & Darkening Of My Nipples. Should I Take A Pregnancy Test If So How Soon? Or Should I Get Blood Work Done? Someone Please Give Some Advice.

I found this very helpful thanks

This is kind of useful

very useful thanx!

Hi, this sounds really stupid, but oh well. I'm on birth control, and today my boyfriend and i were messing around. He barely entered me... I'd say less than an inch, and i'm not sure if he had pre cum or not on the head. Is there any way i could become pregnant from that? He's never entered in before, but today he almost did. Hah this sounds very immature considering i'm 23 but hey, why not ask right? Also with my birth control i don't take it at the same time everyday.. i take it within a 2 hour period of the same time, but not right down to the minute or anything. I also just ended my period a couple days ago

hi..
i just want to ask if it's possible for me to get pregnant even if me and my partner didnt masturbate before sex with condom? but we did masturbate after sex. pls answer my question.. im really scared.. i dont want to get pregnant.. :( :?

that is really helpful, but i still have questions just with different scenarios i guess? im only 18 and kind of confused about whats going on with my body.

thanks so much for this artical... :-)

My boyfriend entered me 3 days after my period ended but he didn't ejaculate inside me, could I still be pregnant from this? are there any warnings signs that I should watch out for that I might be pregnant or do I have to wait another 2 & a 1/2 weeks to see if i get my period or not?

Well I would wait another week before you know if you are pregnant. Take a pregnancy test. Then if its negative try to see a doctor immediatly.

Hi i had unprotected sex about a month ago now and took the morning after pill just to be sure even though the guy didnt cum inside me. I took it 36 hours after and bled within few days and after the bleeding had stopped I went back on the pill but now im havent had a period is there a chance i could be pregnant?? or could the morning after pill delay my period??