Person above me. You are not pregnant. You have nothing to worry about. I had sex with a spermicidal condom, ejaculated in condom, slept for about an hour, and then had unprotected sex but I didn't finish. I am worried that during this second intercourse precum carried any sperm left behind from my first ejaculation. I don't want to f**k my life up, are the chances slim that she could get pregnant?

Seems like good advice

This was very good, I mean I know most of this stuff but reading about it still helps.

I skipped my period last month, which i think was due to stress. I took 3 tests and they all came out negative, i havent started my period yet for this month but for the last 2 weeks i have been having massive cramps and having to poop alot. These cramps literally are very painful sometimes. Normally i cramp midway between periods. Is this a sign of pregnancy or just because i skipped?

Would I be pregnant if me and my boyfriend we were both naked and I just kept on giving him a hand job& blow. He also kept on rubbing my virgina, will I be pregnant by any chance? Like he's penis were dry and wet, we were fooling around while we were naked. Will I get pregnant? :S

Ok I've just got to say this. Sperm does Not die when reaching air.

i ejaculate sperm in early morning i washed it and at the same day at 2 pm my gf give me hand job i again ejaculate sperm on my hand i wiped my hand by clothes then i changed my shirt and i opened her clothes then i played with her breast till she get wet then i fingered her deeply could she get pregnant ??

I had sex on days 7,28 and 35 on an average 30 day cycle. My period is now 15 days late and no sign on it coming. I have no pregnancy symptoms whatsoever other than frequently urinating but i have a UTI which is the reason for that. I had red/pinky brown blood when i wiped for the past 4/5 days only after i urinate. When i had a tampon in from thinking it wasa period but no blod was on tampon. I took 3 first response pregnancy tests 5,8 and 12 days after my period was due and all 3 were negative. Had milky white discharge 14 days after it wa du. I dont know why my period still hasnt come. Could i be pregnant? Very worried 

Exactly, ive been to a lot of forums and all they say is consult docter, uh duh iknow that but having someone to talk to is great while waiting on
The docters appt.

very useful topics ..it will really helpful for everyone

Okay this did answer a lot of my questions but still kind of left a few. I always always use a condom I'm the poster child for it. I can count on one hand the times I have not. I have a one year old miracle child, but my question is sense if I am it would be my second can I show signs such has feeling sick and nauseous the day after sex. I had sex the last day of my period. So does that mean from that day to now which is now day five that I could be even though he pulled out ? Or could the nausea just be stress??? And if I am would I really be feeling this sick this fast??