my question is how do you know when to test if you have never had regular or consistent periods? Its been 3 months since my last period and closer to 8 months the time before that.

Ok so...
So me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex for 10 seconds (ish) just to see what it was like on 23rd January and now it's 1st Febuary. She is due on her period on Friday 13th (scary huh?).
Before penatration i cleaned any pre cum away to be safer. After that we put a condom on and finished off in about 20 minutes.
4 days after my girlfriend said that she had a pinky discharge and was feeling sick. But since girls are girls i am just think it's one of her usual tummy aches lol.

I am going to get a preg test soon but what are the chances of her being pregnant? We're both worried.

A.S.A.P help would be great please.

Thanks.

so i may not be pregnant if i had sex 2 days after my period and it was unprotected and i think he cam inside of me???

If it was full blown cum then you probably are pregnant. But if it was pre the chances are narrow. Take a test.

good luck.

I have irrability hunger and i feel a little bit of uncombfort when it comes to going to sleep, I wake up with heart burn(if ican get to sleep with out it)
(I really hope its just Over eating...)
sofar i dont think im late, Im seventeen and I really dont want to be having a kid.
what do you think the chances are that i might be Possitive.? :-(
i have no way of getting to a drugstore for a test, and my towns hospital is Never open. the next time im able to go see a docotor is in two weeks, I really dont want to have something in me if thats the case, I feel bad enough just having the idea in my head.
What are the proseedures for "fetus Termination"??--(i really disaprove this but im too young and not ready..so just incase)

Guest,
If you are indeed pregnant, I would STRONGLY suggest that you FULLY research and read up on abortion, this is a surgery, and a little life is at stake, not just the baby inside of you, but your life as well. Think hard about it.

Hizgrace

Okay so I am on Alesse and I had sex with a condom... unfortunately we tried putting the condom on the wrong way ((by accident)) but we realized this and flipped it over so there could have been pre cum or pre ejaculate on it... So I am hoping there wasn't any sperm in it :-(

Girls-The best way to find out about sex is to talk to your gynecologist. If you haven't been to one yet, I would advise you to do so.

There is no such thing as safe sex.

You CAN get pregnant having sex two days before your period, during your period AND after your period. You CAN get pregnant from precum. There have been many cases of that. You CAN get pregnant through clothing. You CAN get pregnant if he ejaculates on the outside of your vagina. Sperm can live up to 5 days inside you. Sperm does NOT die when it hits the air, in fact they can live up to 3 minutes once hitting the air.

Don't take advice from men, unless they are a doctor, and don't ask other women about their pregnancy. EVERY PREGNANCY IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!

If you believe you are too young to have a kid then don't have sex. It's that simple.

is there ever such a thing as period being delayed after first time sex? even though we used protection 2 times that we had intercourse, my periods been delayed for 4 days now, any help? if you know anything please reply back, i been worried sick

I too am also worried about being pregnant. I had inprotected sex 5 times in the past week and he did cum everytime. But, my period just ended a few days ago. Sice my period ended we had unprotected sex 3 times. (he did cum)

Could I be pregnant?

im in the same situation

2 days ago i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend while she was on her first or second bleeding day, and i ejaculated outside of her.

is there a possibility that she is pregnant??

i'm an easily scared guy u.u

thanks in advance..

ok, 2 days ago i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on her 1st or 2nd day of her bleeding days, and i ejaculated outside of her..

is it possible that she is pregnant? O.o

i'm an easily scared guy u.u

thanks in advance...

Hi, I recently had unprotected sex with my girlfriend. I did not ejaculate for four days and I've urinated numerous times. I used the withdrawal
method, but when I came, it was one of those climaxes where you could continue having sex. So I came, ran to the bathroom to wash my hands. Ran back to the bed and put a condom on. I noticed the condom wasn't un-rolling down my penis because I put it on the wrong way. This is where I screwed up, I wasn't thinking and continued to put the condom on the right way. And I inserted it into her vagina and continued to have sex. This was a week and half before her expected period. What is the chances of her getting pregnant? I'm really scared.

I recently had unprotected sex with my girlfriend. I did not ejaculate for four days and I've urinated numerous times. I used the withdrawal