My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on April 26, 2010. I had my period from April 19 til the 23rd. We also had sex the 3rd of May and this time he didn't pull out a few seconds before he cums like always, instead as soon as he pulled out he immediately starting cumming. What are my chances of being pregnant? I checked and the 3rd was my peak day of fertility

how long does it take to actually become pregnant? i have had a burning feeling in my stomach and ive been really nauseous. and i have light cramping as well sometimes

my boyfriend and i fooled around last weekend and i've been freaking out for almost a week already. I jacked him off and wiped my hands, then i later fingered myself. He "helped himself" for a while, wiped his hands, then fingered me for a min or two. So it wasn't wet, but i'm sure it was dry... So if anyone has any more information, please let me know. He did not cum, so all that was there was precum, and the last time he masturbated was 3 days before, so of course he urinated and cleaned everything out before saturday... I've also been bloating for the past few days, my friend's mom said that symptoms cant occur that fast and i looked some things up about it and it's just because i've been stressing day and night, for almost a week already. If anyone has any information/reassurance, let me know.

thats very helpful which by the way im concernif im preganant or not!!!!

Hi I have a few questions cause I'm confused. On april the 13th I had sex && I had my period 2 weeks and a half ago before I had sex & then after I had sex I had gotten my period like 2 weeks after that. At the end of the month of april && it was normal && already my breast were hurting & sore & veins poppin out. My breast NEVER hurt when I'm about to get on a Period   BUT  then i goy my period again on may 15  wasn't how it alwas is.  I always get my period the end of the month or the beginng of the month & I always get my period for 4 days but this time that I had got it. It only lasted me 2 days in a half. && im like okayyy why's my period actin this way since it's always ON point & it always last me 4 days NO more then that! && when I had gotten my period on may the 15 I got it on a sundayy & it left on a Wednesday && then that Friday I started to get blood spot. When I went too peepee it drop tithe totlet it did that twice & one when I was standing. After my period went away I had started to get lower back pains & back pains && breast where still hurtin I went to te doctors thy told me they will do a blood test and a peep test but they OnLY did a peep test. A normal docotor would of done BOTH. They found out thru my peep that I had an STD. Which is not normal to find one unless they check you dwn in your private part & send it to a lab && wait for the results. But they said I def. Have STD but to wait for the result. What they should have done is taken a blood test to see if I'm pregnante & too see for sure if I have an STd. && I also told my doctor that I have alot of white discharge he asked me if it smelle I said NO he ask if I itch dwn there I said NO. Soo what does that mean??! && then he said well the peep test cam out Neg. But ANNy peep test isn't always accurate. &&   my breast are  still hurting til this day. I was getting little craving & I've notice I've been eating alot also. && today I got my period but I don't kno WHY my breast are hurting & Venus are comin out that not normal.  What's wrong with me! Cause I kno STD don't give you veins on your breast or make your breast hurt what so ever! Am I wrong for thinking the way I am? & ohh I jus got my period. -_- 

i had sex with my boyfrined it was safe sex we used a condom. i told him before we did it that i dont wanna get pregnant this is my 1st time doing this im not on brith control and do you have a condom cause if he didnt i wasnt gonna do it. but he did so when we were having sex it was hurting so bad i mean every time he would push in it hurt. but after we were done he hug me hold me and kiss me to make sure i was ok.so the next day when i woke up i just felt so bad my emotions was just all over i cried for the past 5 days str8 i was sad and scared thinking that i might be pregnant i mean that was the worst 5 days ever for me .but to make a long story short. before we had sex my stomach had all ready been hurting and i been having cramps and i know when that happens it wont be to long before i get my period. so 6 days later my oeriod camed on (thank U God) once it camed on i felt a 100 times better because i know you cant be pregnant and have your period. and i had protected sex and the condom didnt break. but i have a few questions-----

once you get your period can you still be pregnant
We used a condom and it didnt break but im not on brith control can i be pregnant
my stomach was all ready hurting and i know it was about to come on but we had sex then 6 days later it camed on does that mean im not pregnant or pregnant

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPLY

I am a 33 years old woman. I am trying to conceive. Now I have a problem. recently I have found out that I suffer from thyroid disorder. my thyroid test report is T3 0.68, T4 0.10 TSH 239.540. I am scared that I could not have a baby. PLZ ADVICE ME

I'm sixteen and missed my period but am 98% sure I didnt have sex..... why have I missed my period??

? ok so i think im pregnant but today 10-27-10 i started
my period ; my boyfriend spilled in me these days 10-15 && 10-22 && 10-26 could it be possible that im pregnant && have my period ? Or im i just plain && simple
not pregnant? Oh && i forgot to add dhat a couple of
days after the 15 i felt weird like my stomach felt weird i haven't ain't like i used to && well I've been getting bad pain i just want to know because i want to calm
myself:(

i need help! i had my period aug. 28 had unprotected sex on Sept. 4 and Sept. 12. The next day i had some pinkish discharge it lasted like 2-3 days. Then I got my period a week late which is oct. 4 and it lasted 3 days when it usually lasts 8 day. so i was just wondering why i had the pink discharge. I cant be pregnant if i got my period right?

OMG. Thank you so much! this helped A LOT!!!!

so i have a quick ? if someone could emial me back it would mean alot.
i had unprotected sex more then 3 days after my period im hearing that if you do that theres a higher chance of being pregnet is that true?

I have a few questions. Me and my boyfriend are TTC and every time we have sex my stomach starts hurting and i feel like im going to throw up, but i never do and this lasts during and after but usually only happens when im on top. My nipples are so sore i can barely touch them and sometimes my whole boob hurts and this never happens. I feel sick almost all day long. My last period was on 10/25/2010 and we have been having sex all the time after my period stopped. I took a pregnancy test two days ago and it was negative but i used a cheap pregnancy test from the dollar store. Im going to the clinic tomorrow, but i just keep worrying whats wrong with me and none of my doctors have ever heard of this happening before?

this helps a little with my concern but im still worried

Hello. I am a little Concerned I have been having protected sex with my boyfriend and one time the condom broke but I got my period like two days later so I wasn't concerned well I got my last period on September 18 and I have not had it since then and I have had a really upset stomach and I thought it was a stomach virus I took two pregnancy test in October but both came out negative. Could I be pregnant?

Very useful and settling, thank you!