this is the first time which i have got the information about exercise in internet... every thing of workout schedule is good... i will follow it up. thank you...

NIce shedule for bodybuilders

am happy to use this work out

its very helpful

but all set's doing with timing must be needed, time will be must either no improvement. doing every set then after only 1 min rest then again repeat 2nd set started. like if are you doing chest incline 4 set, like 15, 12, 10, 8 reps? you need time every set ending 1 min then you will rest 1 min then again start

good workout posted

thanks sir :)
you giving us good advice of schedule.
sir now i'm 20yr old boy and my hight is 5'3". sir please tell me what exercise i'm do for growth my body?

osam dear gr8 work

OMG  People! The workout plan specifically say adjust to YOUR specific goal. Meaning do them as many times and however you want. So if you wanna work out more on certain days, add weights,  add exercises, or work only certain parts of your body do it! It's a free basic workout plan to get you started, if you want more pay for it!

In the past three weeks, I tried this workout schedule and I've really enjoyed them.

Hi Oreilly, thanks for your post.. It was really helpful to me but I interchanged the days according to my flexible:

Monday: Back and biceps

Tuesday: Chest and triceps Wednesday: Cardio and abs 

Thursday: Shoulders/biceps 

Friday: Legs 

Is that fine to do the workouts on the above basis? Thanks in advance. 

i know I shouldn't be asking this but im 5 5 about a 158 lbs and im going to start this workout how soon should I see results ?

alright so im going to start this workout im not over weight im 5 5 and 148 lbs but i wanted to tone up how long do i have to do this workout till i start to see results /

best workout table Mon-chest and triceps Tue-shoulders and biceps wed-back and legs Thu-abs and forams

How many weeks do we does this workout?