suspects it is my new phone casing since the area that is infected is where my hands are in contact with my phone. Taking off my phone casing for a few weeks and see how it goes

Wow that was the closes I've related

Mine seem to not want to pop but I've had them for years clear like blisters they itch like hell I get them on the side of my hand palm and fingers

And I do have a high stress and bad anxiety and such

Thank you for the info

I had these tiny blisters on one of my fingers. They would pop and then the area would become like a callus that I would peal away. And then about a week later the process would start all over again. I got a bad case of bronchitis and I read that taking zinc would help loosen the mucus and help get rid of the bronchitis. Well I took 50 mg of zinc at night for a month fighting the bronchitis. I realized after getting over being sick that the blisters had stopped and no more callus on my finger. I still today take 50mg of zinc every night and I have no more blisters or callus forming on my finger. I can’t say this is the cure, but it works for me.

So you think the blisters on the finger tips are from "spanking the monkey" so to speak. Are you noticing any other symptoms like growing hair on your palms?