I'm the same

Bruh Really bro i thought i was the only one

Why u on here.bro u r 7 u wont hit that early u need to.live your life a lil more then to be worried about this

im 14 and 5inches

Im 14 and i have no pubes and my penis is about 4-5 inches??,

Dude that's tiny!

Guys I'm 17 and my owned is only 3-1/2 inches no hair and I sound like Fred what should I do

Don't listen to him don't give up keep doing g what you wanna do man when you get older and get rich remember these words don't let em doubt you man

I'm almost 13 and I hit puberty

Should I be nevervous if I'm 13 and haven't hit puberty but all my friends have my penis is like 3 inches which is small am i about to start it if I have blonde penis hair

Hi Guest
The post you replied to applies to you as well.
You are just starting puberty and everything is fine and happening just the way it should be. There is nothing to worry about.

Lol mines too I'm so embarassed and everyone has bigger ines

I'm 35 I have no pubs hairs my penis is 6 inc what do I do please help

My penis is bigger then my rude finder and I'm 13 I have a lot of black hairs under my arms and balls

Hi my name Devon I am 13 going to be 14 I am 4'9 in 8th grade every one has hit puberty exept me so what do I do I can't stand it I want to shoot my self because I am so short people think I am in 2nd grade even though I am in 8th grad