Hey guys I'm 15 almost 16 and I have pubs but I don't have armpit hair or a deep voice and I'm only like 2 in big and I feel embarrassed around people especially when I'm around the girl I really really like and she gives me hugs and stuff but I'm embarrassed because I'm only 2 in when do u guys think I will hit puberty

Spoken like a true pedophile, but actually completely accurate.

Why complain??
My penis is about 2.5 inches and my voice is deep omg what do I do!?

Lol haha yea i jerk off

Ok ok I am only 12 but I need to get a bigger lenient my girl friend wants to have sex and when it happens I don't want to be imbaraced what do I do

I mean penis when I say lenient

Bro I'm almost 16 and my penis hasn't grown yet, so dudes Complaining on here about my penis small and your 13, your fine, your not about to get laid by a girl middle schooler now me on the other hand, dudes are like f**k her and I'm here like in my head my penis is small

This guy is like me and he obviously wants to grow so go pick on someone your own age

Haha man funny

Tell here your to f*****g young

I haven't hit puberty. I have a few hairs and my penis is only 3.3 inches

Hi Guest
the few hairs you do have confirms that you have started puberty. It sounds like you are just starting puberty and for someone that is in the early stages of puberty 3.3 inches is just fine and about normal.
You have many years of growth and development ahead of you and it will grow also.
It sounds like you are developing just as you should be.

all my friends have hit puppetry and have grown boobs and I'm really annoyed at my self

R u sirious no need to swear