I'm 14 and a half and haven't hit puberty at all, no armpit hair, no pubic hair, my balls haven't dropped, I've still got a 2 inch penis, I'm 5 ft and everyone else has and I haven't what do I do

Hi Guest
There is not much you can do other than wait until you start puberty, you are a late bloomer compared to some but that is a pretty common thing.
It does not mean there is anything wrong, it is just your starting puberty is a bit delayed I know that doesn't help when all your friends seem to have started but it will happen. Your size will change when go through puberty and you will go through all of the other changes associated with puberty as soon as your body is ready. You could get your parents to make a doctor appointment for you just to make sure everything is ok and it will help put your mind at ease. I was almost 16 before I started puberty it can be a little embarrassing and frustrating but it will happen for you soon enough.

Is it ok I have a 9" penis and I'm only 15

ok and ? I'm sure you've had a small penis at one point, so don't poke fun at him.

i have a little bit of pubs hair and armpit hair but my voice is so high and my penis is so small i need help

im 13 with a small penis with little pubs and armpit hair with sqeecky voice

Hey there I don't see anything wrong with you . You are going through puberty but still in the early stages. You sound average for your age how big is your penis flaccid and erect? It may not be as small as you think.

I am 13. My penis is just a little over the 5" mark. I have always been self conscious abt my penis size. I just wanted to know. Like when I shave my pubes is it normal to get little red irration marks. Do I need to use shaving cream or something

Health Guru
First off there is nothing wrong with your penis size for a 13 year old your only half inch off average adult size.
Secondly why do you need to shave your pubic hair because it's not something that makes you more manly doing it just keep them trimmed to around 5mm and just shave your balls smooth but make sure you use shaving foam or gel as a lubricant and always use a sharp razor when you do.

Same I'm almost 13 and I have that problem

Hi Guest
At your age having a small penis is nothing to be concerned about and many guys your age are concerned about the same thing.
If and when you started puberty can influence your size and you have many years of growth and development ahead of you and penis growth will be among the changes you experience. Try not to worry all you need is some time for your body to grow and develop and it will happen.

Is a 9 inch good for a 13 yrar old because I do

Hey guest I find it very hard to believe it is 9 inches especially at your age but if it is you are very well endowed as the average adult erect Penis is 5-6 in congrats

Same for me accept my voice has to drop and I need to grow.

Ik u post that a year ago but same here I'm so sad I'm 13 and I look and I'm like what do I do I wanna Fukkkkk but if I do tha girl who probably laugh help me