Health Guru
Your still a kid at 13 and to have sexual intercourse at your age is illegal and could lead to you having a criminal record for life!
Sex is not just about intercourse it's about about love and knowing how to turn a woman on. Wait until your of legal age and have more idea how to pleasure a woman in other ways and it will be so much more enjoyable.

bruh watch porn what the hell

My penis is a normal size I'm 15 I am average for height in a little round in the middle and I haven't had a growth spert or an Adam's apple, but I have pube hair and armpit hair why is it taking so long?

Hey there you are in puberty and everything seems to be normal. Everyone develops differently some guys voice gets lower before armpit hair and others get pubic hair before leg hair it just depends

I'm almost 13 and i had a hernia i can make my voice talk low and i got pubes and armpit hair my ejaculation is small but there but does anyone know if that affects the size of penis?

Hey there no having. Hernia will not affect your penis size at all

Is it normal I'm 5 years and my duck I only 25" is that bad

Hello
I am 14 year old guy and i have no sign that show puberty .
My penis is around only 3 inches in standing position
My height is also very short it is only 147 cm.
What can i do
I am very much embaresed by my friends
Tell me!!

Hey man I know what it's like to go through puberty later than your friends but you are ok and normal. Everyone goes through it at different rates.... some of te first signs of puberty are your hands and feet growing as well as your testicles getting larger and sometimes hanging lower.... have you noticed any of these ?

I am 14 an nothing has happened yet and i am really worried I have a few pubes but that's it I NEED HELP

Hey there no need to worry lots of people have just started puberty or not even started at your age..... the fact that you have some pubic hair means you have started puberty. Everything else will develop in time you just have to be patient as hard as that can be....

Hey guest I knownirncan be frustrating but people hit puberty st all different times an so most guys don't start until like 12-14 sonyou are still. A bit early and have nothing to worry about. Have any of your friends hit puberty yet?

I have a 6 inch soft I'm 6 foot 8 is that small?

im 15 i cant tell if ive hit pueberty i have hair by my penis but i think its peach fuzz im like 5 5 i want to grow

Nope 6 in is average for an adult male..... as for the 15 year old with peach fuz do you have any pubic hair? Have you noticed Your testicles getting bigger or hanging lower?