I haven't hit pubery and I am 14 and 5'0 and I have a squeeky voice and I am always nervous I have suicidale thoughts cause I don't have a big penis and I'm always scared my 12 year old brother has hit puberty and he is turning 13 pls help me :((

Hi Guest
Your just a bit late starting puberty and that is pretty common.
It does not mean anything is wrong everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.
Your anxiety can easily get you thinking the worst but there is nothing wrong with starting puberty late it just means you need more time to grow and develop.
Puberty will start when your body is ready and all things your are concerned about will gradually begin to change.
It will happen you will get taller your penis will grow and your voice will change you just need a little more time for it to happen that's all.

Hey there I totally understand your fear i too was a bit of a late bloomer but you will
Catch up don't worry..... have you noticed your testicles getting any bigger? Do you have any hair around your penis or testicles or under your armpits ?

I'm 14 and am 5'7 I have little armpit hair and little pubes and it's only2 in so am I gonna hot it soon or no because it is fricking annoying

The good news is you have puberty but it is not something that happens overnight it takes several years for you to totally complete it

ok look, I am 13 and I am 5'1. whenever I walk into the shower after water polo I get embarrassed because there are 6th graders taller than me. don't worry about. it will all come in time.

Is there some type of thing to make you go through puberty immediately?

Unfortunately there is nothing to do to speed up puberty except if a doctor prescribes you hormones which they wont due unless you have a deficiency in them

I’m nearly 16 but not yet even got a single armpits or pubic hair and my penis size has not changed in years and my voice still sounds like a 11 year old

Hey there If you are 16 and show no signs of pubic hair or armpit hair it could mean that you are just a late bloomer or another issue so I would mention your concerns to your doctor/healthcare provider.
how big are your testicles? have you noticed them hanging down lower in your scrotum?
Also do you masturbate? have you ever ejaculated or had a nocturnal emission (wet-dream) ?

Tou should get Testosterone injections