I'm wondering if one has a history of meth use in the past but now smokes only pot, could the chemicals used to grow it cause a type of same affect to ones body if weight loss is a concern? I am down to 96 lbs and I'm normally 119 lbs. I only smoke pot and don't take anything else but natural supplements like probiotics to stabilize the bacteria levels in my body(much needed). But I can't seem to understand that if one has been and still is 5 yrs sober from meth why would They suddenly lose weight and hospitals tell them you're fine as far as blood levels and they say diabetes and thyroid levels are not a concern, either. Please tell me this..

Hi I have been smoking for almost three years now
Anything from one spliff a day up to 3 or 4
when I started I weighed 10 stone 9lbs and wore a size uk 12 now I'm 7 stone 6lbs and us 0's are too big for me
it is very depressing it's not a good skinny at all.
And is very addictive as I do it just out of habit?
Due to my weight I'm dying to kick the habit
if any one has any tips on how to stop I'd love to hear .
Thanks .

This is my experience too. From 260lb to 210 in less then 6 months. No diet. No extra exercise. Just two hits from the pipe before bed time every night.

I am 44 years old and started vaping and eating marijuana about 5 months ago for you migraines. This is the first time in my life I have ever done marijuana, I have not change anything else. I have lost ~50 lbs, which I have never been able to do so fast and stead. I also have had an eating disorder all my life, I love to eat and have always struggle with my weight being high. I typically think about food every minute of the day, but with maijuana I don't and I can focus on other things, like my kids and family.

Honestly, for me it was both. I went into a depression, and moved out of my parents house to college. So weed became the answer. It has been about a consecutive 7 months since I have gone 24 hours without smoking, due to my anxiety. When I first started, I was probably around 160. Quickly, I gained weight and got up to 180 pounds. I kept that on, going over sometimes but loosing it. Finally, I decided to start fighting the munchies and going to the gym. I couldn't go stoned, so two hits and to get me in the gym I had a blunt rolled waiting for me when I got back. Fought the munchies, add some gym time, I'm down to 154 in almost 50 days. It's possible. :)

I've used marijuana for years and recently stopped for 1.5 months and almost instantly gained 10lbs in the past 2 months ... I've just started again for about 3 weeks and I already see a difference in weight. Like my pants didn't fit one day and now they do type of change lol and I love food!

Weed should be that hard to stop honestly if u replace it with something that keeps u busy. I've stopped a few times for weeks and months at a time with no withdrawal other than no sleep which was my main reason for smoking anyway. But I was always busy so by time I thought about weed I was already just ready to go to bed lol

I'm a retired engineer, smoked pot since 19, but after retirement increased consumption dramatically. Noticed I was getting thinner, losing muscle mass, lost 30 pounds in 3 months. No, not pretty, scary! I've quit!

this is to Bree 89 .IF you say it works ??? then you v got the mage pill to losing the LBS .I myself I don't smoke Marijuana, and don't use drugs of any type at all ... 4 them that do if a DR say's it is OK to use drugs then do it .. BUT I was just thinking way do we use drugs any way????? ... Is it to get a HI or a low or is it 4 GOOD HEALTH ..JUST asking a QUISTIN or 2 I will close by saying good day or good night depending on ware "Y all live...closing with a :-)Y face from Miss SAM in southeast ,GA PS please Reply if you wish too to me OK ? date is June 6th 2015 @3:05 PM EST

Wise words. If you'd like to see it rescheduled to a Schedule II, use the resources available at Www.MPP.org. It's really blasphemous cannabis is not recognized to have medical value.

I went from 140 down to 121 I don't wanna lose weight anymore but can't stop

%!000 true same story for me...

It causes weight loss not gain lol I was at 330 and over 5 months smoking 1-2 times daily I am At 270 still losing

I honestly wish people stop making it seem like marijuana is some drug it is a plant (Mother Nature) and if you smoke it you have nothing to worry about as far as health issues it has done nothing to me except make me healthier I was very large over 300 lbs and once I began smoking heavy I began losing weight slowly and the more I lost the more I wanted to work out and get my eating habits in check I do not work out what so ever but I have managed to lose 50+ lbs over the course of 6 months now I would never recommend oh yea smoke weed to lose weight but it's a miracle from god and I highly suggest that you smoke you will lose weight just gotta have patience !!!! Also the munchies thing is not a problem cause I pig out with my munchies I'm sorry I can't help it lol but I've still managed to lose weight and keep it off

you need to find out if you have some sort of parasites or something or you are not counting your calories correctly