That is called smoking your ass off....

I was wondering why I was losing weight... I have the same back problems as you and I have PTSD... It helps me with both... Plus I was in the Army at 236lbs on diets and working out twice a day.... Retired now hadn't worked out in two years or more and I weigh 204 lost that in the last 6 months

Here's my experience I was 260 I 2012 when I started smoking weed I'm now 285 so I didn't lose anything I only gained I wouldn't blame that all on weed. I think it has a different effect on each individuals body

Lost 55 pounds, all I do is smoke haha

I started smoking pot on April 15th 2015. At the time I weighed in at 365 lbs. Today, some 152 days later, I am down to 292 lbs with a total weight loss so far of 73 pounds!

While pot does help increase your appetite, it can also suppress it if you want. It will actually suppress the nerves in the stomach telling your brain that you are hungry or full. All YOU need to do is not give into foraging for food in the fridge or the cupboard.

Of course by itself, pot isn't a 'miracle drug', it takes other things along with it to make it work for you. Cutting c**p from your diet goes a long way. Eating better goes a long way to losing weight.

But the thing is, I haven't done all that much to change my diet other than forcing myself to get by on half the calories I used to. To make up for the loss of those calories, I have supplemented with smoking pot and making sure that whatever i am eating gives more pack to the punch.

I gave up all smoking 15 years ago. I went from a UK size 10 to a UK 20 plus. I have over the past 2 weeks started consuming high grade weed again (not skunk) . I make a tea with it. I feel soooo chilled centred, free of pain and I'm almost 2 dress sizes down. I love it. Always have even over the years when I did not consume it. But I would never smoke again

Lol i believe it

Heavily is not 1 or 2 times daily.... Heavily is 7-10 times a day, and yes if you smoke that much daily for a consistent period you will see significant weight loss

You are not alone dude. I lose weight by smoking before I workout. Like you, degenerative disk runs in my family so I probably have symptoms, it hurts and when I started smoking I felt better thus I started doing more then bam inches fall off my waist. I'm still going but wow I'm glad I found someone that is experiencing this too.

Before you speak about how cannabis affects people differently I'd like to point out that the only difference is the tolerance the person has to drugs and as for people being lazy after smoking weed its due to the type of strain. There are two different strains of cannabis sativa which gives you energy and indica which makes your muscles relax and helps you sleep. Cannabis does in fact help with weight loss as well as eating disorders if you can maintain a healthy diet. Cannabis is going as far as to actually help animals that are sick. Do the research and it will change the way you look at it completely.

wrong. marijuana causes weight loss. I have no idea why but I'm in my forties and it's been common knowledge for a long time. I can testify to i.

Hi, I used to be 118 kgs before and after smoking weed for about 2 years daily I have lost around 20 kgs. It's good. No side effects nd won't bother even if they're any. I dint start for weight loss but who doesn't want when you get it in free

Hi thanks for sharing your story. I'm curious which strains you think have contributed to the sensible eating and weight loss? what's the name of it? I can ask for it for a vaporizer?

thanks

Hello there i have been smoking marijuana for an year now since i started was 92 kgs and now I'm 68kgs and I'm eating like before

I'm worried should i stop it?sometimes i smoke it yo feel good and when I'm stressed