well im 27 body builder but i always had a belly i couldnt get rid of but recently i started taking speed and i love it lol and the fat is falling off me. im looking and feeling really good. also ur not stupid teens trying drugs r ya, just take it easy dont go over the top

Guest wrote:

I'm not a stupid teen as you put it, no, but speed can be very hard to give up and it has some longterm detrimental effects on your body. I was just asking about it because I didn't know what a yellow jacket is. Please be careful with it. I wish you all the best.

I am Polish guy,and we are producers of this as you should now.I`ve been taking this for the last 10 years and many of my friends but all of as now this is a sh*t.you can become addicted very easy.I now sameone who wasnt sleeping for almost 4 weeks(you wouldnt like to see him)he passed out.every time you need more and more,he`s after5 years in jail.I saw and heard things out of my mine but afer that just realised that is not true.Think about twice.sorry about english

Guest wrote:

Your English is good enough for us to understand. Thank you for posting this because I think it's pretty scary. I really am glad you were able to tell other people about it. Thank you!

My mother was prescribed an amphetamine weight loss drug by a physician in order to lose weight in 1996. She took this drug for two years. You don't know the hell I have been through with her. It has really affected me. I cannot even trusted her around my newborn. Her moods go up and down. When you are in a room you can feel her moods. She always things she is right even when she is completely wrong. Many people think my mom is crazy, as I. I am now 31. I wish I could sue the physician. He told her two years later. She was totally unaware. I don't know if there is anything I can do. It has been so long.

Unless you want to become a controling unpredictable individual that no one will trust. I would never recommend this drug for weight loss. My mom has gained weight now after the little bit of weight loss she had in those years. The reason is her mental state has hr splerging all the time on junk foods. It is now 2009. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS DRUG! It will not only change you, but it will affect everyone around you. It will not help with your weight loss in the long run. You may thing it makes you more confident, but it really f**ks your brain up. My mom lost her job and no one wants to hire her. She is totally unpredictable from this drug. I cannot trust her, but it is not her fault. I only trust her with our baby when someone else is there with her.

Hmmm... The first time I tried speed, I was thirty. If your a naturally energetic person speed makes you want to get up and do things and it does give you a touch of that cloudy headed feeling on occasion. I'm more of a lazy guy, and I enjoyed the body buzz it gave me, but it definitly didnt make me want to piant my house or build a shed or anything. The most intense effects were over the first 4 hours of use. The next 4 hours were alittle more mild and after that you start to crash abit. Compared to what you were feeling 4-8 hours ago "crash" is more like a return to normal. Speed gives you an incredible amount of energy but I found it harmed my cardio vascular stamina. My appetite would disolve completely for 24-36 hours and I didnt feel completely like my old self again for about 3 days after taking only one pill. Lastly, it is extremely hard to get any meaningful sleep during the first 24 hours. If you plan on taking speed make sure your well rested.

I took 2 pills (the second 8 hours later) during the next weekend and I realized I didn't enjoy the experience as much as I had thought I did from the first time. Speed made me parnoid and sketchy. It made me think myself in circles. Its tough to explain but when you feel like that there is no off switch for it. I can understand why some on here believe that taking speed makes you a lunatic. From my experience I felt in complete control all the time, but i did not feel like myself. I never took speed again after that. The "high" you get is very short lived compared to the down stage you feel seems to last 4-5 times as long as the good part.

I have a friend who has abused speed for many years. He liked the "high" but didn't do it for weightloss. He was very thin his entire life and speed didnt help things at all. He is 5ft10 and was between 115 and 120 for his entire life. I convinced him to quit speed and to start drinking instead. Addicts need something to be addicted too. Its in their personalities. They are predisposed to repetition and familiar patterns. If its not drugs, its cigarettes, drinking, sex or maybe evening biting your nails or something to rely on. Comparitivly speaking alcohol abuse is better for you then being a speed addict. There is alot less organs being destroyed by alcohol then speed. Finally, if you offer an addict something else to abuse they are more likely to quit cold turkey the thing that is immediately threatening their life. He quit speed and he gained 40 pounds he has maintained since then. No more speed and now he drinks on weekends. He even started going to the gym. He picked up smoking though. In any event, no hard drugs and no alocohol abuse...I think he's in much better shape then he was back then.

After all this..will speed make you lose weight? Hell yes. It does come with some pretty severe side effects though and you can say goodbye to any meaningful muscle tone. Your body will eat its own muscle to feed itself and it will store all the fat it can get its hands on. You will be thin and light, but useless physically and your mental capacity will diminish the longer you stay on it.

i used speed to help me 2 loose weight, i used to only take a little bit in the morning which took me through out the day, i never did enough to make me high just enough to stop me feeling hungry, i took a little bit by swollowing with water and i lost 2 1/2 stone in 8 weeks, i had it for about 12 weeks after i reached my 3stone goal in about 14 weeks as my weight slowed down as i lost alot quick but then it slowed down. i had been taking speed for over 3months and did not become addicted or carve it at all. i still dont. i took it mon - fri so i was loosing the weight during the week and not taking anything on a weekend as that was when i was eating stuff that wasnt so good for you to get the intake that my body needed fat wise as i new if i cut this out completely i would make myself ill. now i have lost the weight i need i go to the gym to keep the weight off and still eat sensibily, as my body is now used to not eating until i have my dinner of a night i dont eat during the day but i still make sure i have something 'fatty' at the weekend as i dont wont to becaome ill, in my experince some people say do it some people say dont, i would say if you would like to try it make sure you do it properly and make sure you know what you are doing as i did and dont not go in to it with your eyes shut otherwise you will seriously harm yourself and end up in hospital or worse, its not for everyone and if you dont like the idea of taking drugs then that should be in the front of your mind then if i take it ill loose weight as it does have its own risks like sleeping very little, i used to only sleep anout 6 hrs a week so just think about what you want to do and make sure as i said you go into it with your eyes WIDE open!!

im only 17, but have been obsessed with losin weight for years but nothing seems to work, i have read thorugh all of this to try and get some good advice to not do speed.. but no matter what people say i still want to do it, i have never done it to losed weight but have done it a few times with friends, but seriously considerin doind it to lose weight.
i have a mate in college that i have spoken to about this and she said even though its a bad idea, she did it about 6 months ago, she did it for about 2 months and went from a size 14 to a size 6, i really want that to happen to me, i want to be perfect for my 18th on september 20th... what do i do?

im a boy builder with a belly, well i was till i took speed now i look awsome love it. take it but be wise about it dont abuse it, use common sence

Hi all

Just to say I've never taken anything like this as having had severe allergic reactions to other prescription drugs in the past - I don't think I could ever even dabble. You never know how something is going to effect you and you hear about it in the news when somebody dies - it's too late then isn't it! I'm speaking from the mind of somebody who has just battled a life threatening illness and hopefully come out the other side and won.

Anyway a lady I work with took speed to lose weight and she ended up having severe breathing difficulties. She went to hospital where they told her she was lucky she got these warning signs as she could have been down there (pointing to the ground) meaning the mortuary. She realised how stupid she had been in her desparation to lose weight.

Please please think think think about what you're saying and thinking of doing - it really isn't worth it.

hi all .....
i'm a pharmacist .. Amphetamine can speed lossing weigt ((((((((((BUT)))))))))))) it's side effects r very danger as it harms more than it benfits ........ as it causes addiction hallucinations ADHD ....etc so never try it if you want to loose weight ... also u can know this if u saw requiem for a dream :-D .. so if u manage to loose weight and u want to speed up this .. then u can try some other drugs that donot have an narcotic effect as amphetamine

for example you can use products that contain Orlistat ...simply it is a drug that inhibit lipase ( Enzyme ) secretion so inhibit the FAT digestion .. it donot has any side effects .. but if u manage to take drug contains orlistat to loose weight u must practice and do some sport ( as orlistat prevent weght gain but donot cause weight loss )

Guest wrote:

This is only my opinion

Street drugs are abused and produce psycotic symptoms.

When a drug isn't abused we can get a benefit from it.

For example if we take maybe 10mg of amphetamine a day and keep using it for a month then this way we can lose some weight but not get high and lose our minds.

It's hard to know what amount of amphetamine is in each tablet.

Thats why prescription medication is better because it tells you the dose you are taking.

There is another thing available online called the pink patch which i would like to try out but it is very expensive.

If you try amphetamines hide from your family so that no one knows your high also don't let anyone do anything that will make you angry coz when ur high u will not be able to control urself or your moods and u might act crazy.
people will know u are on drugs.

so its not ideal.

pink patch doesnt work ...speed is gr8 for losing weight ive lost a stone but be careful coz u can get addicted to it and become a junkie!.....

can you pretend your ADHD to get the drug? because its really hard to buy them off other people?

Well I'm 17 I ain't gonna lie and I started taking meth in hope to lose weight I weigh at least 250 pounds and I hate the way I look I also play guitar which is the only good quality next to my personality lol but I haven't weigh myself yet so I wouldn't know of I lost a few pounds and I notice that when I take a line I actually work out and do exercise and when I play guitar I'm more amped but when I would play sober before doin meth I would play just fine but now it seems that I can't do it right sometimes and I feel like fat sometimes but I do t abuse the drug I can actually have it on me and make a 10$ sack last me a week but idk what to do why is it I feel this way???? Can sum1 pleaze tell me please!!!! ;(

My mother got a prescription from her doctor last Spring and has been losing weight at a healthy pace. It gives her metabolism a boost and combining that with changes in her diet she has lost a large amount of weight. It is great to see her finally slimming down. I recommend talking to your doctor about the option of it. See what he or she says would be best for your situation. I do have to say in the case of my mother it has been a good choice.