leave these meds for the people that really need them like myself (I have severe adhd- h),and this disorder has f**ked with my life non stop,i am 23 with no job, I cant maintain one because of the major impact it has, serious debt issues due to my impulsivity, social issues etc

because of people like you abusing these medicines for vanity and recreation i and many others  have to go through the humiliation of feeling and being treated like a junkie whenever we go to fill scripts or even just to get help for our adhd , better yet there are various pharmacists that wont even fill it. You have a great part to play in people being denied treatment and diagnosis because your drug seeking behaviour is causing doubt and hesitation in GP's and medical proffessionals, a lot of them want nothing to do with it, even in the most severe and genuine cases..

these drugs are all we have at this time and misuse and abuse of these drugs doesnt just mess with the abuser and their helth it messes with the people that really need them, same goes for people faking adhd for scripts you are misrepresenting and making a joke out of a serious disorder, just go and watch some dr Berkley videos and go and F*** yourselves...seriously, you dont see people pretending to have cancer or diabetes...you guys make me sick

Hi I have been I'm dexamfetamine for over 7 years I got it for my ADHD, I used to be 13 stone before I got it. I lost about 3 stone in the diet year of useing the drug.... It does work but you need to carefull if u have heart problems. I take 6 a day spaces out to every 4 hours morning dinner time and then tea time but at first for the first 4 months take 2 then dubbile if u can handle them....hope this help you....

Only take it if prescribed to you by a doctor, also there are a few negatives to taking it..I've been taking it since i have severe anxiety but it really helps with weight loss too just don't take more than recommended it'll just be disastrous

yeah highly debateable ----best would be clean pharmaceutical based and only little amounts,,,,,exercise a little after taking ------your main meal,,,, evenings -----eat lightly before evening meal----all should be fine------have a 2 day break off gear----remember its a strong drug so respect,,,,metabolism powers away when on it,,,,yes it works

Why would obese patients not be given amphetamines for weight loss ?

Actually alot of obese people are given it

Never think of doing Meth to lose weight, ever.  

Try and get a script for dextro (addy/Vyvanse), however this is typically only prescribed to those with ADD/ADHD.

Phentamine is the typical crappy amphetamine that is prescribed for weight lose.  It doesn't give you the buzz that dextro does, but will decrease your apatite. 

Go to the doc, tell them you have tried dieting and exercise but it doesn't work and ask for phentamine.  Should work. 

P.S.  A friend you tells you to try out an amphetamine is still a friend. (Don't listen to straight-edge tools who don't know anything.)

personally i have seen the highs and lows of amphetamine, psycosis is bought on by taking too much and not sleeping, i have been sectioned for drug psycosis but i was taking far too much and not sleeping for weeks at a time. if taken in very minute amounts it will help with weight loss but as soon as you stop taking it it will pile back on. exercise and healthy eating is the only way to shed and keep off any weight. ps i never took it to lose weight, i was highly addicted to it and would not advise anyone to keep taking it for long periods, but recreationally its a hell of a buzz :) but bear in mind once you get psycosis it never really leaves. its your choice and your body to do as you wish

i have taken it for years i can sleep on it and eat if i want to yes u will lose wieght but if your carefful and dont over indulge then i dont see the problem lol i know im gonna get some people that will strongly disagree and thats fine i made the chioce and no one can change that for all the moaning about it still dont stop me ill stop when i feel i want to hope i helped a bit

For the love of god...

YES speed used abusively can harm. You take too much ibuprofen you will kill your liver. But noboby says "dont take ibuprofen!!!!" do they?

I used it for about 2 years when i was younger, and i lost aload of weight.

I tried it again recently in extremely small doses and the appetite left me for hours. I mean completely.

If you want it for a crazy night of talking sh*t to anybody you meet, abuse it. If you wanna lose you appetite, then take its in small doses.

Start realy small. If you feel nothing take a bit more. Yes im no doc, so i cant say take 10mg or 50mg or w/e. Just build up until your appetite goes. Your heart rate will increase a little and you will focus like never before. Any job that is dull seems awesome. And stop at this. Also have a 2 litre bottle of soft drink or water as your mouth is ultra thirsty. And maybe buy some chewing gum or something as sometimes you just absolutely must chew something.

And for the "omfg dont take it" wankers. **** and take some for a prolonged period, and then talk about it as you have no clue.

Oh and the brits used it during WW2 for there pilots. To help them win the fight in the skies. Guess it worked for them.

Just don't listen to these idiots who just say "dont use it!!!!" they have no clue.

Just be sensible.

i would advise against taking it, although it gets rid of your appetite, after taking speed for so long it stops effecting your appetite, i took me years and years to lose weight then i managed it on my own by changing my eating habits and very fast walking for an hr every day, then i started taking speed and after a bit you lose the drive to do the exercise because you think you no longer need to but the fact is you do, ive now gained weight and still take speed :s and for idiots saying just dont abuse it that is easier said than done the fact is you dont know how much your taking so you end up taking more and more. The best way to lose weight is eat healthy and exercise, its the only way the weight stays off aswel, and yes it is a battle for life you dont lose the weight then change back to your old ways you have to stick at it forever even when the weights gone :( 

i have tryed every diet under the sun loosing wieght is so hard for me too be thin i carnt touch carbs i live oiff protien 5 years ago i used speed after my little girl i only used a tiny bit a day it jus gave me the push i needed and the energy i ended up loosing 5 stone and looked great i didnt end up addicted but i did feel really tierd and poorly when i stopped taking it,i av since add another chilod and yet again find myself fat and depressed i have tryed eattin healthy every diet under the sun i am gunna take speed again as i no it works the only thing i dont lik is getting it from a drug dealer or ordering it off internet sum random tablets  f**k ta what any one thinks i am gunna end up dieing from being fat anyway what do iu av to loose ....

Yes you can lose weight. You can also go crazy. Meth is made from battery acid, lantern fuel, rubbing alcohol and many other toxic chemicals that severely damage the brain. And once you stop it it comes back.
Try HCG DROPS. you lose about a pounds a day and it doesn't destroy you like drugs

yep it sure does i lost 2 stone in a month and a half from speed, but it wasnt nice i cudnt sleep was really paraniod very bad anixty and had alot of panic attacks, but tje weight has gone :-)

Do more research.....find out your blood type.  Then google the types of food that are good for your blood type. A lot of times we eat foods that our body is not necessarily capable of digesting well and in turn actually gets stored as fat. This is very important!!! Also reduce eating wheats and diet products.