it does for sure. i went from 109 kg, ( norwegian weight) to 71kg. in under a month, i mean ofc i works, but its a risk u take. u get messed up in the head even if ur strong...

SWIM went from 240lbs to 140lbs in 3 months...

Are you high. Orlistat is well known to cause. the opps issue. it's side effects are the one that you need depends to treat. And no its not because of peeing. You may be a pharmacist but this may be why pharmacist dont prescribe meds. Sorry this is a very nasty and smely side effect.

As I read the comments on this topic I could tell right away which individuals speak from experience with amphetamine and which have obviously never taken it. The latter usually have strong opinions against it and this because they are uneducated on the subject and I used to think the same way before I tried it.

Coming from someone with personal experience using speed (in pills only and never more than twice per week) I can tell you that yes it is true that there are definitely some negative side effects when taking it, however the more important ones will mostly occur if you abuse it. The major problem with speed is that people will become addicted and encounter health problems if they take it for the wrong reasons. If you take speed to lose weight, fight your social anxiety, or to help improve your performances (either physically or mentally) then it will become a crutch and you will most likely become addicted to it without even knowing. This will eventually lead to health problems since amphetamine puts a strain on your heart, kidneys and muscles since your body will feed off your muscle tissues for energy if it isn't given proper nutrition. Speed should only be taken for recreational purposes only, and not too often since you must give your body time to recuperate.

Now to answer your question. Yes, using speed will definitely make you lose weight, however if you take it for the sole purpose of losing weight then the negative side effects of constant use will heavily outweigh any positive effects of the drug. You will have no appetite, will have a hard time sleeping, will become very dehydrated, will have stomach pains, and during the crash you will most likely eat a lot since your body is actually starving (which will basically cancel out any progress you've made). Also, speed isn't for everyone! If you are obese, old, have heart problems or high/low blood pressure then you shouldn't take speed as it can be lethal. If you really want to lose weight then I suggest working on your motivation and setting goals for yourself instead of trying to find an easy way out because it really isn't worth it. 

Hope this helps!

I also have bipolar disorder and have tried starving myself so many times i could barely go a day without food though, I'm not overweight I'm 15 years old and still growing I just find that when I'm depressed I feel extremely uncomfortable in my own body and absolutely despise my legs. I tried speed thursday with a friend hoping to get a good buzz off it. The first time i did it it was great, i did it again twice friday just a little less then then saturday as well. From the thursday night i tried it till sunday i ate absolutely nothing, i drank gallons of water but I just didn't want any food, it didn't appeal to me. Its now monday and I'm still not hungry, I feel like absolute sh*t though, i have no energy whatsoever my throat is in bits i have the worst cough ever and i can't move from my bed. What I'm saying here is drugs like speed leave you stuck in a nasty circle of ups and downs, so if you're not willing to take the fall don't do it. Other than that though its great for fasting

ull absolutely lose weight.. and ur teeth will rott.. and u will get craders on ur face... lose your looks.. so if being thin works better than being attractive go for it.. #sarcasm

Im not a speed freak but i have seen some ppl who was and it screwed them up u have to realise once every now an thn is ok .but every day ur playin with fire an trust me that fire will burn as long as u let it plz use any drug that ur gonna take careful an to all the pll who have gone thro bad i understand ive seen it heard it i no it all to well an to the people who think ot will never happen to thm take it from me it will an ull be sorry i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy its an horrable thing and a ruthless trade every one be careful plz

speed is great but downers are better. js. 

I would love to agree with you! Amen. I am a recovered Crack addict. I have over 8 years clean. Unfortunately I have gained 100 pounds in my sobriety. I cannot believe this? I always have exercised and just cannot seem to get this weight off? I am now in my mid forties, so I don't think that is helping my cause. I also have had a stroke, cancer and heart attack during my recovery, I have Vasculitis, Fibromyalgia and Sleep Apnea. I take medications everyday that add weight. I finally maintain my weight, but no matter what I do I cannot lose!! Sometimes I wish I could just take some kindof a speed pill to get this weight off?? My husband is also a recovered addict with 8 years clean. He gives me a hard time for my weight, but knows my health issues. I love chocolate but I do love healthy food as well. Any suggestions? I walk 3.2 miles 3x week.

are you referring to amphetamine salt like for adhd. i recently got that and on 40 mg a day im so scared it wont work for me. notihng ever has. im putting it in gods hands. ....how much you thnk i should loose in a week if its working

ill pray for you if youll pray for me. recently got meds for adhd which are helping my whole being but im scared i wont loose wieght.

ok how much should i expect to loose on my amphetamine salt 40 mg per day for adhd. im so worried i just wont loose, nothing has ever worked for me ..ever. it is decreasing my appetite but i can still eat and still have hunger pains in stomach every now and then

me too on amphetamine for adhd just started it. phentermine never worked for me. my thyroid is hypO so im on meds now for that and the amphetamine salt . i hope to the lord it works for me. how much should I expect to loose in say a month.

Why would anyone be ignorrant enough to take dope to loose weight? Meth will kill you, speed and crack will addict you to drugs. Stay away from all that . Stop your eating so much and count your calories that you eat each day and drink 6 glasses of water per day. Watch what you eat, and eat just when you feel your stomach hurting only, need to get the calories down, that means no pop, ice cream, snake cakes, candy bars, etc. you get the idea? Some people have a thyroid problem and will be heavy all their life also. Do not take any kind of dope, you hear me.

It just takes time. I myself am 45 and also suffered a heart attack the first year into my recovery (a few months after my post I believe) and had the stint procedure. I was struggling to lose the extra 50+ pounds for a couple years, stressing on it all the time. Then the day came when I just did not give a F... about the weight anymore....well... long story short, I lost 63 pounds by the next year.