Agree!! It's,all in moderation

Shes just said shes tried everything to lose weight so presumably shes tried exercise,LISTEN to what people actually before you answer please.

How much did u take in the morning

Yea I did it a little while back. Just say you have a really hard time concentrating on work to your doctor and say a friend recommended taking this specific drug

What is the name of over the counter speed beside yellow jackets?

You are so RIGHT!!! Lol I just started back up today which is why I'm up at 4:30 am. I take it only as prescribed, 1 37.5 tablet in the am and a 1/2 in the afternoon. It works no doubt, but after being on it for a week in September, I looked just like the mother from Requim! I watched the movie just after I started and told my husband, "it doesn't do me like that!" Boy, was I wrong! It was just not in my system good yet. I scrubbed every wall in our house over the next 4 days. Top to bottom! My husband was starting to worry! Lol I moved ALL the furniture out and shampooed the carpets. I had lost 30 lbs on my own but hit a "stuck" point. It helped but I got a kidney infection soon after. I figured it was because of the phentermine and came off. Here I am, day 1 trying again. I don't expect it to be a cure all. I work out and eat healthy, I just needed that extra kick to help.

Iwhat are the side effects?

She said it's yellow jackets!! That's energy pills brand

I have used amphetamine on and off since age 12 im now 27 and going to start again next week all for the soul use to premote weightloss i have several conditions that cause weight gain at a rapid rate i jave since not useing gained a wopping 7.5stones in just 20months i personally dont find it addictive in the slightest but that may be down to my mind set that its only a means to an end i dont take it for fun or socially i take it to battle my chronic fatigue so i can get to the gym everyday for 2 hours a day time ive done that its effects are nothing more than a black coffee so i basically burn it off whilst loosing weight i have a normal sleep routine and 3 litres of water mire if needed plus ine small healthy evening meal whats importabt is source if you land yourself some badly mixed up c**p you can make you're life hell seriously damage health and find you are addicted to substances used to bulk it up for profit the stuff i use is pure no c**p at all no withdrawals symptoms eccept tirednes no massive mood swings (even me i have bipolar) i actually feel better on it as for me i gain energy but feel more patient this isnt a typical feeling however i assume its due to my mental dissorder, for me its the best option out of the two being severly over weight is more damaging to me my self asteam and my physicall abilitys so its a great option however im open about my use to my husband and family should anything go wrong or others detect a major change in the way i act i need them to tell me so hiding it is the worst thing to do if you can not be open to family about it then id advise not to go there! Good luck

In short answer yes you will lose weight but try a legal approach with duromine from doctors first :)

requiem for a dream...what a one sided film. youre full of sh*t :D

Admit it...yer dead now right? XD

Though what he said it was prescribed to help concerntration initially

I lost 100 pounds in 4 months on Speed. I feel fine. It's better than dying with a heart attack or Diabetes. I don't know why doctors are so against it. I'd rather die good looking than to drop dead looking like a fat blimp.

What is the best way to take it. So I've heard put some in a bottle of water and sip through the day to stop the hunger coming but so you don't feel high, I've also heard to just take the lot first thing in the morning so that it works through the day and then wears off in the evening so I can have an evening meal and sleep?
Also what dose are people taking of speed?