I am currently taking crystal meth better known as " jib" and is no joke I am 300 lbs I started taking Clopixol because I have paranoia schizophrenia bipolar and manic depression I can't get off my jib and I am huge can't stop eating lots of carbs and sugary foods. Do you think Aderall or Dexydrine and what's insufflating and " yellow jackets"

I take speed on a daily basis as I have adhd I should really be taking the tablets but instead take the street named speed and I have gone from a size 22 to a size 8/10 in just over 6 months.with my ADHD it helps a lot but on a come down I can be a right cow but I haven't had a come down yet I wouldn't advise it to be honest as I inject it as it help quicker

Amphetamine doesn't make you more confident, I think main quality of amphetamine is that is allows us as humans to relax to point where we become content with expressing whats really bothering us inside, your mom held all those things inside and amphetamine just brought them all out. For example I don't become any different on amphetamine,still nice but my mind is exploding from critical thinking about all kings of mechanical things I apply at work.

Orlistat can have side effects it can give you diarrhoea and makes your sh*t really oily and it doesn't stop you feeling hungry

If you wanna throw your life away by taking fet just to loose a bit weight then crack on. Might seem good at first but when ya start relying on it and have no family no money no friends, ya health deteriorates teeth hair skin weight everything. Then the depression kicks in and ya realise you have screwed your life up to drugs by all means have it.or dont f**k ya life up and just eat healthy and exersize see a doctor if ya need extra support.. Drugs aint worth it.

Lmao ok everyone is a meth head with holes in there arms once they try drugs once.

It’s normal that you feel tired and dizzy, you are very overweight and your body is not in its confort zone. Try to eat apples and carrots, eggwhites and chicken breast when you feel hungry. Also, If you don’t eat at night as many times as possible I assure you, you WILL loose weight.
your body will eventually adjust to not eating junk all of the time.
PLEASE take advantage of this chance you’ve got it’s a blessing! I’ve struggle with my weight and I KNOW what wirks... getting a break from my appetite!!
DON’T WASTE THIS OPPORTUNITY by eating at night and having whatever junk food is around... it was given to you on a silver platter.

I need to loose weight by Xmas 3 sizes

Do the speed amphetamine tablets make you active and do not just by reducing the fat in your food intake

I have pcos and I’m not going to get to into it because it’s just not a positive thing in my life , because of this syndrome I am ALWAYS tired un energetic and I can’t seem to find anything that helps it. I struggle at loosing weight I’ve tried light and easy I’ve tried excersising iv tried all that sh*t and never had a result. With Pcos it’s something with hormones where my testosterone levels are increased more so it’s an imbalance, I get facial hair like a man even tho I’m a girl all on the sides and under my chin I get a little hair on my chest as well as having mood swings all the time, one of the way to help reduce these things is the pill which I’m on I would have a period for 4 weeks straight then not have one for 4 months the pill helped for a while but then started not working and I would get my period on the days I’m not supposed to so I’m on a stronger one which I’m helping now , another way to help this syndrome is weight lose WHICH I CANNOT DO I am just too unhealthy in the brain and am physically unstable , I have to energy to do anything.

Speed and mdma are the best thing that’s happened to me I am 16 and have taken them not every single day but quite a bit I know a lot of people are going to say wtf your 16 your brains not developed your killing brain cells, but I’m not abusing it I am still in year 11 doing well in school I have a job my lisence and I’m fine , there are risks with these things as loosing your lisence being caught and being charged for illegal substances but so far it’s helped me a lot I am 16 and 84kg I am like 15kg over my natural weight I should be in 2 months I’ve lost 4 kg but that’s with eating on these drugs as well I dont think you should completely starve yourself on these drugs but it surely does help reduce the binge eating and eating when your bored or something like that, do not abuse these drugs simply use them for what you need, they are addictive yes but there’s nothing stopping you from stopping the drug if it becomes to much anyone and everyone can stop at some point :)))

Sorry I wrote 84 kg but it’s 94 ****

Yes. It can help you lose weight and gain a heightened sense of focus. Dose should start small and work upwards until a desired therapeutic effect is achieved. Start with 10mg, instant release. The IR tablets have a 4-7 hour half life and the XR tablets are closer to 7-8 hour half-life. In any case, take the dose early in the day. Even if you just set an alarm at 0700 to take it, don't take it mid-day or in the afternoon unless you want to be up at night.

As for any of the replies warning you or telling you it's bad for your health...I assume you already know enough about the pros and cons before asking this question and are here for an answer and not some ridiculous lecture from some random person on the internet. That said....

Initial: 10mg IR before 10:00 a.m.

Increase by 5mg/day until desired effect is achieved.

Decrease by 5 mg to assess threshold.

If necessary, add 2nd dose of 5mg at 1:00 p.m.

2 days per week, preferably weekends, do not take a dose. This will prevent tolerance and allow you to maintain a low dose for a long term treatment.

To increase absorption, take a calcium supplement 5 minutes prior to dosing and also an L-lysine amino acid supplement.

Don't mix with other stims.

When initial goal is achieved, if you still want the focus effects, decrease by 5 mg to assess therapeutic threshold and adjust in 2.5 mg increments as necessary.

People turn to the internet for answers, not random warnings and censored half-assed responses that provide little to no real guidance.

Source:
1) Former US Army Medic x12yrs
2) Active Biohacker
3) Neurocognitive Technology Consultant
4) Unlicensed Blackmarket Doctor x4yrs

All the above!

WARNING: PLEASE DO START ON A LOW DOSE - Reason: You can send yourself 'over' mentally if you take to much of it

Alas, the initial poster did ask many years ago....if you are still reader initial poster - did you try phet and did it work?

Paula x

Pls can you tell me how much your took per day