I too have one of these jelly like things on my eye. It was large, but I was on vacation and did nothing. It went away. Now it is back and I went to the eye doc who said I could do nothing or she could drain it. As the needle was approaching my eye, I had a little freak out, so we then opted to do nothing. She said it would go away, but that warm compresses would help it to drain on it's own.

I woke up about 2 nights ago andfelt like I had dirt in my right eye. Now, 2 days later, I noticed this water like bubble on the white part of my eyeball. After searching on te internet, I found all these post about eyeball cysts. I am almost positive that I have the exact same thing you guys have. I made an appt with the eye doctor just to confirm it. Thanks.

Believe it or not, but I tried putting a drop of honey in my eyes..mom said she had read about this remedy..it burned at first; then my eyes started watering alot. I then put a warm wet compress on them and went to sleep. When I woke up I noticed the pimple was smaller. I continued to do this every night and within a week...it was gone.

I had the eye numbed and the needle drain about 1 year ago. The Dr. also nicked a blood vessel that he then had to drain. After about a week, I was all well. 2 days ago my eye starts bothering me, like something it it. I just had my daughter look cause I wear glasses and cannot see with out them on, and she said it's the "bubble" again. So I guess I go back to the Dr. this week and have it done again. I cannot stand the feeling of having something in my eye. This time I will ask what causes them, and is this something that is going to continue with me.

Hi, I've had eyeball cysts starting about 2 yrs. ago. Dr. said drain them or remove them they still come back. I've not returned to the Dr. since. I'm asking if insecticide exposure might be a cause Does anyone know?

Hi all.  I am just reading everyone's posts here and have to say I feel a little bit better but not really.  I just got back from the eye doctor who told me I had a benign cyst in my left eye that might actually not go away.  Told me to treat it with moisturizing eye drops and return in 2 weeks.  I am not accepting that answer at all!  I discovered this bump on my eye yesterday after finally a few days of feeling like something was in my eye and the dryness and freaked out when I saw it.  Assumed I maybe had an infection.  I have never had any issues with my eyes, maybe pink eye when I was 10.  I am now 40.  I can't see how something like this is okay to be left in your eye.  When I return in 2 weeks and I am still uncomfortable I can speak about other options.  It just seems the majority here who has had it removed is left with a spot permanently on their eyeball?  Not to toot my own horn, but I have gorgeous blue eyes that attracts compliments all the time and I'm so scared of what to do as I don't or who doesn't want a spot on their eyeball. This is just one of the craziest things I have never heard of.  Help!

I think mine is so similar to yours because I suddenly have started to get migraines which is something i never used to have and it seems to have started once i seen this cyst on my eye. It is sooooooo annoying and i am wondering if it's my make up that has caused it or my allergies that seem to just be getting worse the older I get? UGH! Well good luck. I think I will see a doctor to see if they will remove it or give me something to treat it.

Did you get any answers to your question?

I have the same thing and would like to know

what to expect as time goes on.

Thanks

Hank

I too have a similar thing on my eyeball. Just yesterday I went to my GP about it. She is sending me to a specialist as she has no idea what it is. If I am diagnosed by the specialist, I will let you know what it is. Peggy

This is very creepy. I had a paper cut on my eye. I'm serious.

This is creepy. I had a paper cut on my eye once.

Hi, I went to eye surgeon yesterday and thank God the cyst in not cancerous. He says he can operate on the cyst. He freezes the eye, cuts out the cyst, puts a stitch in the eyeball and I will only be off one day from work. I am so relieved. The surgery should be in the next few weeks.

I have something similar....it looks like a pimple (not clear jelly) & has caused that eyeball to go extremely blood-shot especially all around the Iris like I have some bad disease! It looks really HORRIBLE & is the third time I have had it in 6mths (never had before that). I wear contacts and have taken out but am currently travelling the world and only brought my prescription sunglasses with me, which draws even MORE attention when wearing them inside or on rainy days. Is this still a cyst tho? And what can I do to clear it up quickly while I am away

I also have lupus and have a cyst on my eyeball as well. I am trying steroid eyedrops... we will see

Yes just had 2 drained at office.I 've had 4 surgery for detached retina. Blind in that eye. Dr said the eye is not healthy and I might loose it. That was the only reason for the cyst. It's only been 2 days so that is the only information I have. Just red and just a little pain. Good luck and let me know.