I also have a gel "pocket" on my eye and my eye doctor told me that this was a very common thing. He told me to place a hot (as hot as I could stand it) washcloth on my eye for a 5 minutes 3 to 4 times a day until it was gone. This helps with reducing the size of the pocket. This does not cure it, but at least you won't feel like you have an eye lash in your eye constantly. Hope this helps.

The very same thing happened to me. Its been four days and I still see the red area. I'm a bit worried, just giving it time to see if it would clear up with the steroid eyedrops I got from the doctor.

i have actually had this problem very recently like this morning. i was looking to go to the doctor after 4 pm today but i started off by placing a hot compression on it and it still hurts but the jelly like cyst is no longer there and that is w/o the visit of a doctor. looking futher into this online they said it is related to an allergic reaction but i have no allergies. debating if its worth going to a doctor.

I have a small cyst on my eye .I been have it on my eye about two years . I went to the eye Doc he describes steroid. But I stills have sharper pain in my eye and waters eye .and feel like something sticking me in my eyes. And hurt somtime when I closely it . Help

I too have a cyst on white part of my eye. Dr. said they could remove it in 6 mos. if it has grown. However, I went to a Homeopathic and she said it is a fungus and gave me some eye drops. Hopefully that will take care of it. I have decided not to have it drained by Eye Dr.

I have been using BromSite & Lotemax for 2 weeks, no difference in either eye. $ 500.00. Thieves galore!

My granddaughter has a cyst on her eyeball on the white part the dr gave her a cream hopefully it goes away!
Hows your son?

I get them very frequently and eye drops don't help. I think the dusty environmental I'm in every day doing hay for horses caused them. I now remove them myself with a damp cotton bud with sterile eye drops and that shift them. It may come back in a few weeks in the other eye or same one but at least I'm not feeling I want to tear my eye out constantly! You have to press and swipe gently but with a little pressure and they disapear. Next day my eyes normal again.

I learned just yesterday that I have 3 of these cysts on my eye. An eye doctor prescribed steroid drops to take for a week and said they should take care of the problem. I've been in a lot of pain with these cysts. I was also advised to use artificial tears as well as to use a warm compress. All of these things seem to be helping. I have been taking tylenol as well but that isn't working too well as far as I can tell. My eye doctor told me that if the cysts do not go away in 2 weeks I will have to have surgery. But he said the steroid drops should resolve the problem. I really hope so because I do not want to have eye surgery.

I had mine removed surgically cut off and it grew back.

I have had a clear bump on my eye, a cyst? for 3 months now after trying new contact lenses. The bump comes and goes every day. Sometimes I can see it raised and sometimes I cant... but feels like an eyelash is stuck in the eye. Does anyone have any suggestions besides fish oil? I am allergic to fish. Will try warm compresses next. I noticed in humid weather its not as bad.

I have recently had to deal with these things too. After being really freaked out at first, I did a bunch of research and decided to take this route of care (so far my cyst has not returned and it went away after a few days on its own). I took oral antihistamines (benadryl) max dosage until it was gone. Also used antihistamine eye drops in that eye until it went away and used cold compresses to reduce swelling (I've noticed a lot of people saying they used hot or warm ones on here). This has worked for me but of course everyone is different. My cyst was about a quarter inch long and more skinny and oval shaped than some photos I've seen, for what that's worth.

In case this helps anyone I think it could be allergy related. I have used ocusoft plus eyelid wipes to scrub my lid morning and night and have been cyst free most days! Hope I can help.