HI, I had a white jelly in my white eye ball, all i can say is not put any cream around your eyes, if you put any cosmetic or moisturizer around your eyes  it does feed the white cyst and it would come back and won't go away. i went to a doctor he gave me antibiotic drop which was good, but i kept putting cream around my eyes to keep it moisture which was wrong.  Mine stayed for 5 weeks, by keeping it dry.  It is going to go away, not to worry. No cream around eyes except antibiotic.

well I have one and my only problem is that it is sometimes swollen and it also annoys me , the same option was given to me by my ophthalmologist.

i think i have a bloody cyst on my eyeball on the white. going to the eye doctor today at 3;20 . will post when i get back

I had a cyst on my eyeball few years back.

I refuse to have surgery and i made every day tea from Calendula and i add drops on my eye 2 time a day. I use a Facial Cleansing Cotton Pads to keep the eye warm after a put some drops in the eye. The Calendula is a natural antibiotic keep the eye clean. The cyst had disappeared  3 weeks later completely. Several month after the cyst had an attempt to come back on my eyelid. The eyelid was swelling but this time i was ready  the same treatment calendula tea drops in the eye (the tea needs to be fresh and its necessary to keep your face and hands very clean during this procedure). This time the swelling went away immediately. This treatment work in my case but you need very patient. First time when the drops touch the eye is very painful for few seconds, the pain subside when the eye health improve. Check if you are allergic to the tea by using drops on the other eye.

Recently i start wearing contact lents, but the cyst never come back.  I read about how difficult is to get rid on those eye cysts but luckily i discover the Calendula tea. You can but this tea in any health store.

I too have recently been diagnosed with a fluid filled cyst on the inside corner on my right eye.  Have had watery eye symptoms for about 3 weeks, before I noticed the cyst over this past weekend.  Saw an opthamologist today who said it was biggest one she has seen. It doesn't hurt, but is starting to bother my vision and I'm constantly blinking to try and clear my vision. Called emergency eye clinic over weekend and was told to try warm compresses and artificial tears.  Tried this treatment for past 2 day with little if any improvement.  Today the Dr. told me that the hot compresses probably not a good idea and could make it worse.  She referred me to see another eye specialist next week who will probably lance it or remove it.  I'll see what he recommends.  Not encouraged by all the posts about possibility of it growing back.  

I have twenty cyst in my left eye, 2 of which are large enough for me to see. They are painful because I blink often. I have cornea abrasions and I had the right eye done. They more or less scrape all the outside and let it rejuvenate new cells. They don't put you asleep just give you a valium...I paniced. I have the left eye that I see Good out of and the right eye I am legally blind so I depend on my left eye. I am very nervous about going and having this done. My doctor from the Cincinnati Eye Institute is taking the cyst off and doing the scrapping of the cornea. I can't stand my eyes touched so I have such fear even though you don't feel anything you know and can see him taking the instrument back and forth accross your eye. The worst is having the metal clamp put in to hold your eye open. Hopefully the cyst doesn't come back and I can say that the surgery on my right eye was a success so far.

I have heard wonderful things about staphysagria and eye chalazions and styes and cysts. As well as, drinking green tea and super warm compresses. I'm currently trying it out for my similar problem. good luck!

Yes! Im so scared! I have a massive lump in the corner of my eye, it wasnt there a day ago but just showed up, it hurts so bad, and is itchy and scary! I have no idea what to do.

I had been to Advanced Eye Hospital in Navi Mumbai for my cyst and the doctor advised me to leave it alone if it wasn't troubling me.

hi its called a pingueculae ( ping gwek u lah )

Just got kinda worried, because a week ago my eye went completely red and when the redness was going away i noticed the cist. Nice to hear there is no real concern, and that it is common.

about a month ago, my left eyeball in the upper left corner, was sore when touched through the upper eyelid. Also, when moving the eye a certain way,it was uncomfortable. Consulted my eye doctor. She did a very through exam. Said is was a cycst. Directed me to use hot compresses, as hot as I could stand it on the eye 3 times per day and to use my Blink eyedrops. Told me to return in 2 weeks. In 2 weeks, it was better, no soreness on my return visit. However, the soreness has now returned, so will resume the hot compresses. I read that the hot compresses and the pressure of holding the compress in place (a wash cloth) will dissolve or cause the cyst to drain and get better. While using the comrpess, also suggest to massage the area where there is discomfort.

I suspect this could be a recent and new phenomenon influenced by geo-engineering also known as chemtrails.

Same here - 2-3 weeks ago I had my eyelid swollen for unknown reasons and the eyeball bleed internally, then the cyst appeared. There's Solar radiation Management program, geo-engineering fallout and HAARP. I'm just guessing whether those could be the culprits and whether the Angel's Hair fallout (containing aluminium and barium) could be irritating our eyes..

Sounds like a Code Liver Oil manufacturer commercial and the one above as well.