After reading all these posts, I guess some would say it actually is pretty common. Unfortunately it doesn't make it any easier knowing that fact.

I had similar symptoms this past Aug. It started out the morning of Aug. 29th with what I thought to be pink eye, by that same evening the entire white area was completely red & had developed what looked like a blood blister. I had never seen anything like it before & neither had a nurse friend of mine. I went to a quick care clinic & was told it was a conjunctival cyst a.k.a. popped blood vessel. They gave me antibiotic eye drops, said it wasn't serious & it would go away on it's own after about 2 weeks. I was also told to refrain from any strenuous activity as to not cause a heavy blood rush to my head.

9 days later it seemed to be all cleared up, no redness & no blister, so I figured I was in the clear so to speak.

However this morning I noticed another blister had appeared once again, only this time it's a slight pinkish color.

I will be seeing an ophthalmologist on Mon. in hopes of a better explanation or some type of actual treatment for it, but from all the posts I've just read, I somehow don't see that happening :(

Thanks everyone.

Hi, would like to know about the extra growth of a flesh seen from the eye ball of cattle/bull. the flesh weights about five grams. and is it possible to perform the surgery or would like to know the prompt treatment to be taken.

My ophthalmologist sent me home saying it would go away eventually, and it did---took 9 or 10 months

I have the exact same thing! I had lacerated the white of my eye from a sharp saw edged poisonous plant tip! After 9 days the laceration is gone but now I have a fluid filled cyst in that spot and it bothers me and still is red there. I was told it may go away and may not! UGH! It hurts at times and when I turn my eye ithe eye ball hurts. I can see it. I think something is wrong. why just leave it!

Hi I also have trouble with the same type of weard eye problems it seams like the eye is becoming liquid I had ankolosing spondolitis, then I became paralyzed from the medicine called remicade, but they found I had untreated Lyme disease so now I just get that its complicated, I haven't asked anyone about the eyes whites like blisters on top I do have light sensitivity also not sure what if anything to do about it, but your not alone,

I had the cyst in my left eye surgically removed and a amniotic member was transplanted. The recovery time has been horrific. I had around 8 stitched in my eye. It felt like I had sand in my eye. I couldnt rub it because the membrane that was transplanted is so thin that rubbing the eye would have ruined it. The stitches were suppose to dissolve on their own and never did. I had to go back to the doctors office 2x to have them remove.d Even with my complaining I must admit that since the surgery my eye does feel much better. The bad news is that it took 2 months to get where Im at.

Hello. When I was 12 I had a cyst removed from my upper part of my eyeball. You actually could not see it unless you lifted my eyelid but it began to grow three long hairs! Disgusting. I had it surgically removed. The doctor basically scraped it off my eyeball. I am now 50 and have never had any other issues. In fact, I was just wondering what it was and started googling it... which is how I saw your message.

This has been bothering me for the past few days too... Tonight I placed a thermacare heated pad against my eye for quite a long time... And noticed the cyst becoming smaller...
Every once in a while I would reactivate the head pads by rubbing them vigorously... Seems to be really working. Irritation is decreasing .. I will post again tomorrow but it seems much better.

So i too have cyyst on the eye ball. MY doctor prescribed low dose steroid drops.

I just discovered a clear jelly-like thing on the left outer corner of my left eyeball. For a few days, my left eyelid felt as though it were trying to grow a sty. No sty has appeared, but this globular jelly substance that won't come off the eyeball. My eyelid still hurts, and the eyeball is turning bright red around the globular defect. It literally happened out of the blue! This is soooo weird! Glad I'm not the only one!

I have the same thing a bubble on the eye. My doctor said it's common and did nothing. Now I have another one in the other eye!

I had a cyst on my eye ball for 2 years. No drops etc worked, Then I went around 4 times a week to a very hot sauna and after about 4 weeks the cyst was totally gone. The heat of the steam removed it.

I just woke up yesterday with the jelly like stuff in my left eye.  I had pink eye a week ago in my right eye now this.  I went to the optometrist yesterday and he said it was a cyst.  He prescribed some steroid eye drops 4 times a day.  I woke up this morning and to my surprise it was worse.  Now the entire whites of my eye look red and jelly like.  I called the optometrist and he said he should have told me sometimes it gets worst before its gets better wait a few more days and see if there is any relief.  He too had said if it doesn't go away he could send me to a surgeon to get it drained because of the size he would not be able to do it.

It's probably a camera implanted by aliens or secret government organisation to spy on you and everyong you come in contact with. :-)

Thanks for your experieces it put me at ease.  Over the past couple of months I have also had a jelly type lump that wont move on the white of my eye.  It comes and goes on its own.  I havent seen a Dr. but almost sure its what eveyone else is talking about.  I just want others to know my experience that it comes and goes and seems to be mroe present if I'm tired or have been wearing my contacts a lot.  I will see a Dr. if it becomes unbearable.