Hey! I was just wondering what r the basics for doing my make up and tips to apply .... I don't want too much on my face just neutral

Good evening. For a natural look, you need, Bio oil, (kryolan, coverderm-- your color) One of those you need. and you just have to use about 1-2mm of the object. all of whom you would have to put on your hand and warm it by mixing the correct colors. Then just dabble some of the creme and then the make-up of your choice. Put spots under your eyes,cheaks,forehead and nose. If you want to let your face have some contour. You'd need to take a darker color, and then put small stripes on your cheaks if you are oval,round faced... There is lots you can do. After putting on the make-up you can mix water with boi oil. You'll have a natural glow when taking a bit of that... Not too much. If you have dried out eyebrows you need to use boi oil drops on it, and it will go away very quickly.

thanks people at school have complimented me on my make up so THANK YOU!

No problem hun. I am a make-up artists, got any more questions shoot me with them. :)

What's the best mascara and eyeliner and tips to put them on ? Without making it seem I have it on. Thnx

Hi again. The mascara best one is Revlon, and the eyeliner, you could use pencil for a light color. for evening you need to put it on bottom and top, and for evening only the top. But just to say the best eyeliner is ones that is in oilpencil -- like a cokie-pen. To make your eyeliner come out light. you ned to put it in the inside of your eyelid at the bottom. For those wearing contact lenses, ask them if their eye get easily fragile. If they say you may put it on, then just be careful and take your time. The more time you take and not rushing the  better it would look, and it won't come out squiggly. I have pencil ink eyeliners. They work great. You can always put a 4mm line at the top and then take the ear sick and smudge it across the  top for a light look.

A great makeup tip is to start with a foundation that matches your skin tone. People can tell when you are trying to look darker, as your neck skin tone doesn't match your face. Picking a shade lighter than your skin will also look a bit odd. Also, your daytime look should aim to be professional. Dark makeup colors are often best reserved for evening.