Depends on what you wana talk about? :3

I love fingering myself I had 1 orgasm but i want to have for than 1 how can I do that

You just play with your p***y and cum for a long time and it will come out

Yes thumb down and two fingers in if you want to cum

Are u doing it right now

then dont stop until ur tired, thats what i do haha

I'm 15 i love fingering. everytime when i finger i feel like do not stop fingering.... first of all you should start rubbing your boobs then down and down..........

What's c>u>m and am I old enough I'm 11

Im 15 and I fingure myself all the time! So what you do is lock your door,  take off all your clothes, and get in bed. I personally like to lick my fingers and massage my boobs to start. then spread out your legs and start lightly massaging your cilt then as you get used to that feeling go faster and faster. this feels amazing and will make you super wet! then gently slide between 1 and 3 fingers into you vag. then feel around for a wall like structure that feels bumpy and curl your fingers in a come here motion. this should give you an orgasm and this feels amazing! I just did it and I still feel like im playing with my cilt.

Ummm shes thirteen u dont need to be a b***h. Obviously u dont understanf what it was like to be thirtenn and curious. You have no fuuck life if u had to f*****g comment on this.! Like seriously u dumbass why dont u keep smart eliche comments somewherw othwr than a curious thirteen year old! I seriously hope u feel like sh*t

I'm turned on now

Just put a finger in

Watch lesbian porn and then as they masterbate u do an when they stop u stop and when they moan u moan:) hope this helps Btw- I'm 14

first wash your hands in warm soapy water this prevents any infections.

now slowly caress your nipples this helps u get turned on.

now slowly run your hand down your body to your vaginal area. place your finger or fingers carefully on your clitoris and move them in a clockwise direction. when if you feel wet in the vaginal area take as many fingers as you want (even 2 hands or a fist)  and move them slowly in and out of your vagina hole. when you get in to a rythm you may go faster. if you have any sex toys or know where your parents toys are you can also use those. for beginners i sugjest starting out with 3- 4 fingers. but hey its your vagina! i hope this helps... btw im 15

this really helped omg thank you so much I do this everyday now! btw I'm 13