Find a quiet, preferably lockable room, and strip to your underwear and bra. Start to feel your breasts and take your bra off. I find for me it helps to start on my boobs and work down. Try different things, play with your nipples, then work down to your clit. Rub it, figure out what works for you and turns you on the most. Once fluid starts coming out of your vagina, try putting in a finger really gently. Move it in and out, and rub your clit. Do that faster and faster, and you should have an orgasm.

between the lips of your vagina. it's often confused with where your pee comes out, but unlike boys it isnt the same place.

honey if your 13 and your boyfriend fingers you you'll probably lose your virginity in the next year.

im sure they do they just dont want o talk about it

Try using 2 or even 3 fingers

I suppose I am a bit late to be replying to this - but what ever.

I'm guessing you mean "come". Now, believe it or not, some women cannot actually come like men do. Usually you will expirence a small amount of white fluid (come) now, this really doesn't make it more pleasurable, it's just your bodies natural luberacation to make penetration more comfortable.

It's actually quite simple - nothing really difficult. Just make sure you are comfortable and aroused, and carefully explore the inside of your vagina - it wont kill you to root around in there for a while just to get to know yourself. As long as your hands are clean and you are being gentle, the first time you finger yourself shouldn't be painful.

Don't expect massive orgasms or anything - most women cannot even achieve orgasms with just penetrative sex. Make your first time less about the climax, and more about knowing yourself and figuring out what you like. If you currently have a partner (I highly doubt that you do though) teaching them about you and your needs is essential.

Good luck! :)

Mostly why I was replying in the first place is for anyone who happens upon this post with the same question. Good luck to you guys too. Also, its really important that you relax. If you are stressed or tense, your vaginal walls will constrict and it can actually be painful. Put on some soothing music, or take a hot bath. 

Hi there :) you may need to actually stimulate your clitoris simultaneously. (If you are unaware of your clitoris/ don't know how to find it, get out a hand mirror and look at the base of your vagina, you should see the hood of the clitoris which is pretty much just a little bump, it varies in size for each woman).

If you insert a finger into your vagina and make a "come-here" motion, you should be able to find your G-spot. For most women, this can help you achieve orgasm. Don't worry, you'll figure out what works for you in time.

They are probably lying. Haha.

I don't know many people who will publicly celebrate the act of sexually touching yourself. It's a very private thing for most people, and for others - they think it's socially unacceptable and pretend they don't do it.

Then again, maybe they don't. (Lemme tell you, they are missing out). There's definitely nothing wrong with a woman who isn't afraid to explore herself and independently pleasure herself. A lot of men actually find it a huge turn-on.

I don't think you should because it can be dangerous to your body and it could hurt or damage the body. But you could try some thing else or do it with someone you love when your ready on your own time

I finger my self when I was 13 and it feels so good. But I need a dildo but I'm scared to buy one

Health Guru
just try using a hair brush handle as a dildo that way no one will suspect anything :-)

Hunny you're not going bleed by fingering yourself, i watched a lot of porn before i started exploring my body, and it helps a lot! it just gives you the general idea on how to pleasure yourself, good luck love, have fun! xoxo

I'm 13 too! I get into a possition that is comfty and i then i think sexual thoughts then i start with 1 finger then i progress to 2 & sometimes 3 or 4 i push my fingers in and pull them nearly iut then u push them back in and i do that till I'm finnished

I have become addicted to masturbation, how do i stop?

fluid will always come out off you