I'm 15 and haven't hit puberty I can tell I have a 1 inch penis and 2.5 erected I have a small amount of pubes my balls only drop when their warm and everyone teases me at school calling me 'cute' 'babyface' and that pisses me off I have no facial hair or body hair and my nippless are not brown they match with my skin color which is ta. I feel like I shouldn't be around my friends because they go to a lot of girls and when they do I have no confidence and fell embarrased .. Please help me

If i were you i wouldn't worry about it i was 13 when i got my period which i guess is puberty my cousin is 16 and on his past birthday(16th) he finally hit puberty.

Also I'm only 5 feet

What just bothers me the most is that they tease me at school cause of this and also cause I haven't gone through puberty I just don't wanna keep up with this all my friends are mature and everything and I'm the only one with a girl voice

my cousin is about 4 inches taller than you and if they can't except you for you then they're not your real friends.

hey i am fredrick im about to turn 17 next month i am 5 foot 4 inches and i am having simmular problems i have little pubic hair and NO armpit or facial hair my penis is only about 2 1/2 inches erect and it is embarrasing ive had girls try to be intamit with me but ive had to reject them because im embarassed my balls havent dropped and my voice is high and squeeky my face is chubby and i ALWAYS get mistaken for a girl atleast once a day my family is fairly tall my grandfather is 6 foot 4 my father is 6 foot even my sister 19 is 6 foot i dont understand any of this i was wondering if you could help maybe tell me what you did? how are you doing?

What if you hit puberty have a well sized penis and have hair balls dropped all that but your voice hasn't changed at all? That's my problem very strange I have a girl and she tells me I sound like a girl :(

What if everything's alright about my body at age 17 but my voice hasn't changed and my girlfriends telling me I sound like a girl. So your not alone.

dont worry son ur balls will drop sum day =]

im 17 in july and i dont think i have started puberty. i have armpit hair leg hair and abit of pubic hair but i dont have a lot of facial hair and have a baby face. My penis is about 2" flaccid and 3.5" errect. What should i do?

Hi Guest,

From what you've posted you ARE in puberty. Can you ejaculate?

Not all guys develop at the same rate or time. We are all different. Your penis can grow into your early 20's. There are many guys, in their 20's that still don't have a lot of facial hair.

Hang in there. Don't compare yourself to others.

I am so relived to have found others who I can relate to. I have the same problem but can't seem to bring my doctor and tell him

I have a dog

Hey Conal,
I know how you feel.
I'm 15 and showing next to no signs of puberty whatsoever. All the other guys in my class are so confident with the girls. It makes me shrink to the size of a sesame seed and just want to disappear. Girls called me innocent too, and whenever I tried to act a little manly, they'd just say things like "Awwwww, how cute!" Or "He's so innocent!". It's alright dude. You'll get through this and you'll get your confidence back. We both will.
Best of luck to you

Health Guru
Hi guest, what your describing about yourself sounds more like a lack of confidence around girls rather than puberty issues.