You know what I think I'm going to see a doctor because I turn 18 in a couple of months and I ain't trying to be dealing with this anymore

Same here I am 19 my balls haven't dropped yet I think. I am only anywhere 1.5 to 2.5 soft and 4 in if I'm lucky, and the girth is not much bigger then a small child's. I have pubic hair plenty and some under my arm. I am concerned what should I do??

Same am so stressed out and feel embarrassed of seen a doctor am 19 soft am like 2.0 and hard like 5.0 but its not like adult penis its a living hell for me !

Yup and people are still talking about the potato incident to this very day! Way to make him feel better lol

Is there any other method except searching and consulting doctors??

Hi im 14 and in July 15 im 160cm i think i'm not im puberty i have public hair but to much pu penis is around 2-3 inch and my voice its like 10 yer i need help i habe public hair but my pennis,body are like im 10 any help?

Okay.. well, I

Naw fr bro

you are a virgin

U have a small penis won't be bigger then 4 inchis when u grow up ha kys lol

Did u ever find a way to fix your problem?

I'm 17 in a month, my penis is around 4" hard, i can ejaculate a little bit, i have no facial hair, i have a tiny patch of white hair under my arms, i have a bit of black hair around my penis but none on my balls, i dont think my balls have dropped and my voice is very high, im seeing the doctor today, i can tall you what he says . hang in guys !

Ok so I'm underweight like I weigh 55 pounds and I'm 13 years old and I stand at 4'7 or 4'8 or shorter.

I haven't even started to grow breasts and I feel so different from all the other girls.. my voice is so high pitched and I want it to deep in a little.. I have the smallest amount of pubic hair and no underarm hair.

My mom didn't hit her period until she was 13 and she was skinny and short like me. And no I'm not anorexic, I eat normally and try to eat healthy . Please tell me if this is normal for an underweight girl not to develope at my height, weight, and age

thanks,

get back to me asap .‼️

I'm 17 and will be turning 18 in 4 months. I have arm pit hair, pubes, leg hair, little arm hair and a mustache and I still haven't hit puberty. My penis is 3.5 inches soft and about 6 inches hard and it gets sorta thick. How long do you think it'll be until I hit puberty?..