Health Guru
With all the things you have said you've gone through puberty

Medic dan i am 17 and of height 5.8 feet..i have hair under my arms,got some beard,hair around my penis but i my penis size is about 4.5 inches when erect...i am worried about it..i do get semen but i have dont have the good penis to do at work...its really embarssing for me...plzz do advice me what to do next

I am 17. I have pubic hair. It's only a little. I have a high voice.

Hey, i just turned 16, and im worried. I have a bit of pubic haur around my penis, its about 3.5 inches when erect, i cannot cum, my voice hasnt dropped, its quite high, i have like 3 arm hairs on each arm, and have had no facial hair. I have had pubic hair for like 2 years and its barely changed... please help

Hi Guest
With starting puberty two years ago and with some pubic hair and starting to grow armpit hair it sounds like you are developing normally but maybe at a little slower rate.
Your size is a bit smaller at 3.5 and with not being able to ejaculate considering you started puberty around the average age it sounds like you are still in the earlier stages of puberty.
Puberty and the changes associated with it can stall/slow down for some guys everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.
You just need more time to grow and develop.
A visit to your doctor just to make sure everything is ok may help put your mind at ease.

Thanks alot for the help :)

I'm 16 and I have pubic hair down there but not in my pits or on face, my voice has barely deepened. I'm afraid I'll be driving with the voice of a 12 year old. Someone help me!!!!

Medic-Dan,
I am 14 years old and I am a freshman.
My voice is very high and I don't think I have hit puberty.
I have had a little hair down there since I was 10 but it hasn't grown much. I have some armpit hair but not much.
My penis is about 2.5 inches hard and girls call me baby face.
I have tried to ejaculate but nothing comes out.
What do I do?

Im 17 and I still aint hit puberty, My voice is deep, I got hair around my penis but some hair on my balls, Got a little bit of armpit hair I got a beard coming through I have a moustache, I got very hairy legs and arms but have 2 inch penis and 6 or 7 inches on a hard on, Thats above average but its small if you know what I am saying I can produce sperm but still aint hit puberty

Health Guru
If you have all that you say then you have hit puberty!

Same here man

Hello my name is Jamie I don’t think I have hit puberty jet because all my friends at school all have spots and hair on the arm legs and penis and balls.I don’t eat healthily only chicken nuggets and fish and chips only thing I eat I sometimes eat lectures and curcumerber so this is why I think I have not hit puberty pls someone tell me why

Any updates about your problem? Im suffering the same problem. Im turning 18 in a few months and puberty at all. Literally.

Health Guru
Who are you actually talking to and what exactly is your problem as everyone is different?

I’m 14 and my twin brother got full penis hair and started to get armpit hair and a deeper voice and even some facial hair between half a year to a year ago. I have some pubic hair in my penis area and my testicles are sagging and my voice occasionally cracks but that’s about it. I’m basically on the same boat as you and it’s even more embarrassing with a TWIN brother. I only have minor facial hair. Also, my best friend, who is only 3 months older than us (although we were born 2-3 months premature) is even further along, and has been further along for a while. Obviously I haven’t seen his privates, but his voice is getting deep and he’s had facial hair (even on his chin and neck) too. Even around his belly button area. I haven’t seen his armpits yet.