ask to be tested for strep b vaginitis,,,and or it could be hormonal..if you are i menopause....use motherwort which will heal the tissues....for strep b use usnea tincture or herb every 4 hrs..works........the burning is caused by ph6 which burns the tissues of vagina if you have hormone imbalance plus it causes red on outside and clitoris....i used comfrey tea four times a day which stopped my vaginal burning .....it is very nourishing but also only use for one week this herb is very dangerous to liver....i took a chance was in so much pain....another remedy i tried when doctors fail is to douche with goldenseal powder a doctor said it will bring down any inflamation and flush out any bacteria........try doctor first if that fails go to natural remedies above.....one will work.

try goldenseal douche..doctor said online it will heal inflamation and flush out most bacteria.....use usnea tincture drink it...works for me...i dont know what it is......hormonal will cause pain also .....ddrink motherwort tea to heal the tissues burning when i menopause....try an herbal tea that is nourishing to vagina and drink it thats what i did.....you will find an answer.....just keep seeking naturall remedy if with doctor fails...also get tested for strep b

douche with goldenseal will take away pain and most infection....if in menopause drink motherwort tea to heal burning tissues in vagina.....usnea tea or tincture 4 times a day worked for me....keep on trying the herbal teA REMEMDIES YOU WILL FIND AN ANSWER

OH OK THANKS THEN

douching with goldenseal root takes away pain....then if menopausal use motherwort tea which heals the burning tissues and nourishes them from the ph6 which causes the burning of tissue there....look up herbal teas that nourish the vagina and drink them that what i did and is working plus you got to find more natural estrogen for awhile like soy drinks or motherwort tea...sage...licorice ect.....see susan weeds site online for menopausal support...it works...ty

usnea tincture or tea drink for infections...or could be hormonal...try motherwort tea which heals tissues burning from the hormones...douche with goldenseal if too painful it will take away the inflamation

parsley tea,,for chronic bladder infections see order online..a dr. recommends it for his wife and it works everytime ,,you have to drink it alot during the day...it works for me everytime..for sensitive vagina that get hurting too much i use..goldenseal douche....make sure you heat the goldenseal to make sure its steril a littel then let cool,,it takes my pain way down by second day

Idk im having almost the same as what you just discribed i dont have sores anything out of the norm exept its really red and omg it itches sooo fn bad and burns in the vulva area it came once i used this monistat cream and it went away but this is a month later and it came back its so bad i just want to scream!! seriously im desperate for answers :( sm1 plz tell me smthn plzzz

Help Cuz I Have tHe same thing! It Crubled And Fiery Red! Anyoneknow What To do?!! Plzz Reply Back And + Its Ruining My Life!!!! Its Driving Me Mad! Plzz Help And Reply Back Ty:)

I would really recommend changing your diet with cutting down on sugar. Also wear cotton knickers and maybe change your washing detergent. One thing that has really helped me is organic fat free unsweetened yogurt. Also wear bottoms that are loose. This has really helped me.

I have had a very itchy and burning vulva for about three years.  I have been prescribed creams for thrush and hydrocortisone cream but they have not worked.  For the past year I have used a solution of cyder vinegar and water (1:4) and bathe the area around six times a day.  This is not a cure but it makes the problem manageable.

Wow! I have all this! I have been suffering for over 2 yrs. Am 51 yrs old. Post menopausal and miserable!!! Sounds like Prednisone might be my only relief... but cortisones just treat sypmtoms.... not causes... so is that only a patch? Of course I am so miserable that any kind of relief sounds good!
HELP!!!

I AM FREE OF THE ITCH & BURN! Read on to learn more about my story!!! :)

All, I have been suffering with all the symptoms mentioned in the original post and in my most of your responses for the past year and a half.  I have had all the tests done, been treated for BV and Yeast Infections. I found temporary solutions for the itching and burning - natural yeast cleanse supplements, topical creams, etc.. all bad-aids!! I am happy to say that I discovered a "cure" for me. I have always been a little iron deficient and it got worse each year.  My GP (Doctor) performed a physical this year and discovered that i am FULLY iron deficient anemic and demanded I take my iron supplements (which I have never taken due to side effects of constipation).  

I started taking my iron supplements and after 2 weeks noticed that my itching had almost completely gone away (without the help of any of my "band aids"!!)  :-D  Ladies, if you have been to the doctors and cant find any solutions - PLEASE check and make sure you are not iron deficient. The itching is a little known side effect and that's why a lot of us itch worse right after our periods (we are losing red blood cells and if you are iron deficient you are not making enough!) It amazes and disappoints me that my GP and Gyno did not make this connection a year and a half ago.

So now I am going through the internet to find boards that helped me when I could not figure out the problem! I hope this helps you and I wish you all luck on your path to healing.

I am having itching down there, and I have been itching well trying not to. But I have a scratch or cut near my clit and It won't seem to heal. I have tried Monistat Anit-Itch Cream but it hasn't seemed to help. Also, I have this odor that is not normal. Please help me out! Thanks!

It sounds like there are a variety of diseases that cause the symptoms you poor ladies are suffering from... and I'd like to throw one more possibility onto that list... lichen sclerosis.

A friend of my developed this condition in her early teens - the pain, the itching, inability to have sex... all of it. It was misdiagnosed as yeast infections and/or UTI's for 40 YEARS before she finally ran into a doctor that knew what it actually was... took a biopsy to confirm it... and prescribed a cream (Clobetasol) which has kept it under control ever since.

Hoping this might help...

Diana